BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

@TopShelfTrees1 Best of luck with this project brother. I’ll be in the corner watching!

3 Likes

One down…. Lost one seedling this morning as she started to mold on her first set of true leaves, weird but I culled her regardless. 1 out of 15 isn’t bad at all.

8 Likes

RIP

22 Likes

Here’s the rest of the initial 15 planted all doing well and off to a great start in some koko moko and perlite.

44 Likes

That’s a pretty good start!

3 Likes

Count me in as a follower! I’m not in a position to offer any help with growing, but I enjoyed what I saw at AzSeaindooin420’s preservation run of Useful’s Chocolate Diesel. Bag Of Oranges sounds like a delicious strain, and the more beans kept in circulation, the better.

8 Likes

Last 8 beans are into paper towel.

21 Likes

This is gunna be a nice reproduction with the numbers you’ll be using brother. Best of luck!

4 Likes

I’ve always wanted to find a real Orange strain, and it sounds like this could be the one. :slight_smile: Thanks for doing this @TopShelfTrees1. I got me a spot to observe from.

Good luck!! :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

6 Likes

I am going to watch this one :point_up:, wish we had smellavision. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! Would love to get a whiff :nose: of them.

3 Likes

The fun has begun :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bag of Oranges keeper that we used to make a few crosses. Found by my partner in crime

70 Likes

Looking forward to watching your grove :tangerine:
What a way to honor somebody who obviously deserves the distinction :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a beauty right there. Love the dark fade.

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 looking good bud!!!
I’m growing a BOO cross this year from 313 Gentics, BOOxCitrus Milf. Only had 3 Fem seeds, (free Veterans seeds from DC Seed Exchange) planted 2 and got 2 phenotypes. Still waiting for them to settle in and the Orange smell to start.
1 has stayed a pale green, and kinda small, the other, deep green and has started to take off like an oak tree. Looking forward to harvesting some Orange this year!!!
Good luck on the seed run, can’t wait to try some of the repros!!!

7 Likes

Awesome @Kgrim hydro red is a great guy. Asked him once about something and he sent me a few packs. Blew me away, he has some very interesting stuff. Looking forward to seeing how those turn out for you, especially with the C Milf she’s gonna be super tangy! Awesome! Thanks bro, looking forward to this one very much myself.

5 Likes

Everything Reg I planted this year, has all been different Phenotypes. Even had a “double” come up this year of Copa’s Diesel Project, it’s turning out to be a beast, and the 2 that are female, are also 2 ends of the spectrum. 1 is a stinky mofo, can smell it 100yds away about 3am, nice bushy deep green, and the double plant is just a mutant, fan leaves bigger than my hand, upper stalks as big as a Bic lighter, and reaching for the sky, damn thing grew 8” in 2 days last week, but not a stinky as the other pheno.

6 Likes

Nice! You know me and stinky :skunk: :dash: I live for that shit! Big ass broad leaves too! Oh man I wish I had a pic of the deep chunk at hand! No joke there were leaves 29” point to point! Biggest leaves I’ve seen by far, nothings even come close tbch! And it only reached 6 ft give or take. I can only imagine a 12 footer! Can’t wait to see how it all end up for you.

7 Likes

We have to head out there tomorrow for “watering” I’ll get some pics. It’s a bitch out there, mosquitoes are horrible this year in the swamp, have to run the fogger, and take a bath in spray just to check on them or even water. All the buddies I’ve got living with the plants help keep pests away. Tree frogs in every plant, got a few big spiders helping too, LOL

4 Likes

Hell yea I’ve got 10 Orange Creamsicle (Orange Crush x Juicy Fruit Thai) seedlings going now. Should be getting orange-y over here too!

9 Likes