BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

I was thinking just press the kief. Break the bud up in a trim bin.

3 Likes

Kief/bubble hash pressed is among the better rosin I’ve had

I have little pressing experience myself, never got a press in the past mainly did bubble hash and had a good friend who used to do BHO but I want a press now haha :laughing:

4 Likes

I absolutely love pressed bubble, I’ve had it come out almost white, so potent even the smallest dab will slap you :wave:t3: and the terps if you use the right temps are incomparable, especially in a slurper at low heat !
I was extremely blessed to have got another press after the whole debacle with my last ones. And I have @Wizdom to thank for that…. Otherwise I’d be WISHING for one still too. They are so pricy !

Yet another example why I love this place and ALL OF YOU GUYS! For real

16 Likes

They are pricey as hell, I’ve been eying one to play with but can’t justify it.

5 Likes

Maybe find some other local growers. If you all put in on it and share!! Cost is more justified

4 Likes

They look at me like in speaking Chinese when I try to talk shop. Most people are very old school, greenhouse or mostly outside in the woods. Awesome people, we all share genetics, smoke, edibles, but even bubble hash is seen as kind of advanced.

7 Likes

Unfortunately I have run into this many times. Everyone is used to doing it all themselves, stuck in a box.
I was trying for years to get 2 brothers to setup with each of us playing to a strong point and to cover if needed. They could never get past their way of doing it

6 Likes

There’s definitely a little separation between the (flower only) and the (whatever if it’s made from bud people) I see that too, “if I need glass, a torch and a tool it ain’t weed anymore guy” I will say you gotta be careful though , stuff will destroy your tolerance if you aren’t careful

8 Likes

Most people I know seem to go on a dab journey and taper off :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll typically buy a couple grams, and then end up smoking that over 3-5 days, and then go back to flower for a few months.
God help my tolerance after I make my first batch of fresh frozen bubble.
Effort: when I worked for the dispo, different story. Free concentrates all the damn time. We would smash quarter gram dabs like it was nothing…15 minute break? The silicon rig with the titanium nail is in my car next to the torch in the cup holder :sweat_smile::rofl:

9 Likes

Haha I have to keep reminding myself at one point I was smoking almost a half zip a day…… that was ridiculous! But I could sleep ANYWHERE! Almost instantly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen What’s your way of pressing kief? Temp, time, bag micron, etc.

Edit: BOO flower rosin is soooo tasty!

2 Likes

Smoked lots of dabs and concentrate. Almost wrecked smoking a joint, didn’t feel a thing. I love taking tolerance breaks, except for when I’m taking them lol, nice when you can get cheeched off a half joint.

9 Likes

Haha MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY BROTHER!

6 Likes

Man @TopShelfTrees1 you nailed this run! They look absolutely beautiful! Ya got some real lookers there.
Awesome work brother

4 Likes

Why thank you very much ! I truly appreciate your kind words :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Yes one thing I try to avoid when done with a grow is smoking blunts. It’s no problem to roll up 2gs and overindulge for an hour or 2, then roll up a few more over the day. With just bowls me and my lady can never go over an 3gs a day.

2 Likes

My pleasure, glad to contribute anyway I can :pray:

1 Like

So true! Especially on harvest and post harvest days! All those nugs you just wanna smoke…. But there’s a cost lol

1 Like

I don’t have a press. I just hear that it’s super tasty. I’d check out @JoeCrowe thread on this. He’ll take you down a rabbit hole for sure

3 Likes