Boss Hoss Genetics

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze :grin:
Whole line up is killer.

5 Likes

These shellcatcher are taking off now. Three very similar and one different pheno

17 Likes

Dang 4 phenos, that’s the most ladies I think I’ve had someone run of one strain at a time, awesome. Hit me with your address in direct message I’ll shoot you some exclusives. @GallacreekD66

12 Likes

Been a while so I thought I’d share my server where I have all my projects archived. It also houses an archive for GMOHouseOfClones and I am beginning to put together an archive for @hughdunno and BaddNews work as well.

16 Likes

Shitrock (Corey Heime #2 x Ril Diesel)

24 Likes

6 Likes

I am thrilled with these shellcatcher plants. I originally planted four seeds 3/4 came up then planted another one and it came up so 4/5 on germination then out of those all four ended up being female. Won’t b long and I’ll b posting flower pics flipped 8 days ago.

21 Likes

Looking awesome there Hogman. Glad to see someone growing these for the show. Happy vibes Bruh.

3 Likes

Setting in very similar to LAPK. Still a very bright eucalyptus type of air to the nose. And some pencil shavings from the plant not much from the resins.

28 Likes

Closeups of a lower on the Impure Kush #5. Only day 32.

28 Likes

Nice pics.
That plant looks great

Do you gave these boss? @Tuned

1 Like

The Impure is the one I dont have

How’s #3 going?

Salt water Kush (right) has been hit with JMS soaks bi-weekly and have now been moved into the SIP and re-amended with worm castings, Gaia green 444 and 248, biochar, home made bokashi, malted barley and flipped to flower.

19 Likes

Soil looking beautiful. I’m gonna be trying my hand at living soil in a bed soon ill have to pull your coat. @Loggershands

7 Likes

Hell yeah man! Come hit me up. I highly recommend you check out this thread also - CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

@CrunchBerries is super knowledgeable/helpful and the probiotic SIP method is the shit.

5 Likes

Jumped the gun a lil when I said all four shellcatchers were girls. Two ended up being boys. Here’s couple early flower pics of the two girls

22 Likes

Iceberry Gary flipped 19 days ago. very easy going in hydro. No issues yet

13 Likes

Chimichanga day 33F. Easy plant to grow so far. Gave her 6 week veg and bbp through. Pounding the bloom nutes and she’s taking it like a champ.
The rusty leaves in back is a different finicky plant. Fed the same. Boohoo.

18 Likes