Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

Wahoo! What a nice way to wake up! Thanks @hoss8455 I’ve had my eye on some of your crosses for awhile so I’m excited to get to try one!

@LzBoy his new name is Rocco and he actually decided to ditch us and move to the southwest where he’s hanging out in the sunshine.

15 Likes

Nothing like a forever home for them fur babies! :+1::innocent::star_struck::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::v:

2 Likes

Good for you congrTulation and salutations

2 Likes

That’s awesome dood! Way to to Rocco! Thank for the update

5 Likes

@pharmerfil kudos homie!
Shellcatcher is the pack @hoss8455 sent me and I’m amped to run it this summer!
Gonna be the summer of gas!

7 Likes

Thanks so much @TopShelfTrees1 - Saltwater Kush arrived today. Thoughtful, hand written card I believe was from @hoss8455 along with the awesome seeds. Thanks for the great giveaway.

14 Likes

Awesome! Glad they got there safe and sound! Enjoy , I look forward to seeing what you do with them. Congratulations again :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

More than two month later, I think I can safely tell that the Roberta Sparrow didn’t make it. Another reason to hate borders! Looking forward the next giveaway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ahhh man, think that’s 2 that never made it sadly. @hoss8455 sent all the winnings out, I just ran the contests for him so everything did come from the US I know that . Sorry to read this @funkyfunk

4 Likes

Shit happens, there will be other occasions to get hoss beans I’m sure. Most important is to play :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just soaked 8 of these beans

5 Likes