LGVS Giveaway Threadtasitic Bonanza

Thank you all for tuning in once again to one of the wildest and craziest rabbit holes you can step down, from those folks who made you wikibattle for the Purple Moonshine F2 the giveaway series comes to a end, is the new series of debauchery, no seriously the stank from some of these plants was straight befuddling. So I’m going to let you folks experience it.

So for your viewing pleasure we will be conducting random giveaways here of our creations and of our friends. So tune in, Stick Around, and most of all get ready to get SPUN.

The rules of the Giveaway are simple,

1. To participate you must be TL2 or TL3

2. I will ship all winners prizes tracked, which means the winner must be willing to pay for the shipping only, which will vary depending on where you live. So thats a go for international, but remember your paying for shipping, so if you really can’t pay the shipping please sit the round out until you can. Hope all understand this approach :pray:t2:

3. Make more seeds, anything I make I would always rather grow, then sit stagnant for ages, and please feel free to do as you please with the genetics I provide you, they were sources with pride, integrity, and verification, so you only get the best, which means you can share the best with those around you. I only ask for credit or credence so my time was not wasted.

4. Have fun and Enjoy.

This should be a fun way to start spreading the love, because I love y’all :kiss:.

First giveaway will be tonight. I will start a wiki list, add your username to the list, make sure not to over edit or over write anyone, once i close the list I will add all the names to a random generator to pick the winner. Good luck folks.

45 Likes

Battle Cat F1. (Cougars Milk F1 (@bodhi) X Starfighter F2 ( @Strayfox))

Please add username to list and country Flag if not in USA feel free to add to the list until I randomly close the Wiki.

Good luck :crossed_fingers:t2::four_leaf_clover:

1. @Wotcha :uk:
  2. @Scarlyle :us:
  3. @Shanti-ri :brazil:
  4. @jessethestoner :canada:
  5. @misterbee :us:
  6. @herojuana.tom :us:
  7. @freed111 :canada:
  8. @nugslinger :canada:
  9. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  10. @I.am.human
  11. @killabud
  12. @lightyear :us:
  13. @Lobstah :us:
  14. @AmnioticBaptism :us:
  15. @slammedsonoma420
  16. @JOHN1234
  17. @Sailorboy :us:
  18. @MonsterDrank :us:
  19. @middleman :us:
  20. @Uprangewilly
  21. @donuchee :us:
  22. @hawkman :us:
  23. @GrowTheAtlas :us:
  24. @OnePassionateGrower :us:
  25. @OG_Caveman :us:
  26. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  27. @FishWhistler :us:
  28. @Than :us:
  29. @Cloud9 :us:
  30. @blowdout2269
44 Likes

Good to see you “up and at 'em” again, Bro. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:seedling: Thanks for the chance :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance my friend @Enjoi802

Cougars milk x Starfighter F2 how could you go wrong!!

:fire:

Good luck folks! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Great giveaway thank you. Love the strain name! Rolls off the tongue nicely

4 Likes

Thank you my brotha!! Much love! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Much love brother. Glad to see you stop by. Been a minute for sure, but better late then never lol.

3 Likes

Thank @MonsterDrank for the name. I was 100% sold on the name once he mentioned it. So kudos to him on many many levels. He is a real 1.

7 Likes

Sure hope I did that right… :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Looks good to me. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Damn missed it again. I dozed off lol.

3 Likes

@MonsterDrank No sir still chugging along. So go get on that list and I’ll get the random generator to pick the winner later when j close the list.

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Enjoi802! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @Enjoi802, I can smell it from here! :v:

1 Like

See I’m half asleep. I can’t even follow simple directions lol.

3 Likes

Thinking another maybe hour or so and I’ll close the list and get the winner picked!

8 Likes

Good luck everyone :seedling:

2 Likes

Alright we drawing this in 15. I’m gonna close this in 5 mins.

5 Likes

BattleCat? That’s awsome!
Thank you for the opportunity.
:smiley:

1 Like