Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

Holy fire from the sky, @TopShelfTrees1 ! You’re goin’ all out for the season! I Hats off to ya. I’m in!
Stay up and congrats to the lucky ones so far and upcoming!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

LOTS more to come guys! I PROMISE YOU THAT! It’s only the beginning! I assure you this will not be your only shot at ANY of these. Gonna be raining goodies from @hoss8455 for a while!

11 Likes

Unreleased F2s + an older LAPK cross coming tomorrow.

15 Likes

See! Epic stuff, it’s gonna be raining lots of fire around here !

5 Likes

Some heat coming from the boss

4 Likes

Stardawg is the best.

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!!

2 Likes

Brother thank you for bringing my night up a couple notches. Both you @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455 are as solid as they come.

3 Likes

So glad it did! That’s what makes me smile! Thank you for the kind words, congratulations my friend!

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for a chance in your giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :wink::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::jack_o_lantern::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1!!!

2 Likes

And the winner of the HawgDawg is….

#14 @olschool you got it ! Congratulations!

19 Likes

Wtg @olschool, nice win! :+1:

Thanks TST :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Stay tuned everyone! More goodness to come tomorrow . Hope you all have an amazing night!

A big congratulations to the all the winners! Enjoy!

14 Likes

Congrats on the win :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats @olschool on the win!

1 Like

I have to start praying to the number gods that my number comes up.

2 Likes

I just got home from Mexico in time for this great one!!! Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 for doing such a great thing…

Even though I missed a lot…I always have fun reading through and seeing everyone winning!

Congratulations everyone and thank you again for making the night fun

2 Likes

What part of Beautiful mexico were u in, were u near the hurricane

2 Likes

I was in Tijuana…I live in San Diego and go there for medication that doctors in the U.S. make you jump through hoops for

I’ll have to check out what’s going on with that hurricane…where is it hitting?

2 Likes