BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

I need all the help I can get!

3 Likes

I’ve got my eyes on a Breeder out of Florida who claims to have both '79 Heirloom Skunk in Clone and Reversed Fem Seeds. “Gut-wrenching and nauseting. Carbon Filter a must, smell - purist sulfur/rotten egg and pure rot. NOT for the faint-hearted, a wonderful breeder to impress others with just how nasty a true old school skunk can get”

In the Spring, I think I’m gonna “pull the trigger”, but I can’t grow 'em out. “Queen :honeybee:” would have a “Double Hissy Fit”!! I’ll probably ask for an experienced OGer to do the Honors. They can “self 'em” and keep the majority of seeds, don’t even want any of the Flowers.

I’m intrigued, as it is claimed to be held “pure” since '79, I gotta talk myself into it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I go by how many carbon filters.

DLA 16 I have 2 (in veg)

2 Likes

This Skunk#1 from @Enjoi802 has an Burnt Rubber Skunky smell like a skunky heinekien mixed with the burnt rubber like Converse shoes used to stop a bike with no brakes when you were a kid.Purpled up with the cold weather in fall,when this stuff is burnt it smells like oldschool smoke has a strange berry exhale,Very wonderful bud

IMG_1728 IMG_1804

15 Likes

Finish the lyrics and a brief story behind the song for a pack.

Well, the hives are gone, I lost my bees
Chickens are sleepin’ in the willow trees
Cow’s in water up past her knees
Three feet high and risin’

2 Likes

Oh I know this one, my wife is from the area and it gets bad.

2 Likes

Isn’t that “How highs the water mama” by Johnny Cash?

1 Like

Yes, what’s the back story?

Johnny Cash - Five Feet High and Rising
It’s about a flood in his town

2 Likes

It’s on the outskirts of my brain. I can almost see it, but I can’t quite reach it.

1 Like

johnny cash 5 feet high and rising and In this song, Cash portrays a natural disaster through the eyes of a child.

1 Like

Ok, close enough. Send your safe addresses to me in a PM. Remember you must redistribute two of the packs that I send to qualify for this giveaway. Otherwise you will be on the naughty list.

@Trae1170 @MyrtleGrounds

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the fun.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter to me either way, but do you want them just given out to other OGers at random like a wiki, hand selected, toss up a dibs post or doesn’t matter?

3 Likes

@JustANobody It doesn’t matter, just make it interesting. :joy:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tree feet rootin plantin
idk Id love skunk #1 tho lol

3 Likes

There will be plenty floating around soon enough.

3 Likes

@Cadizzles Looks like you slid in that last entry before I posted the winner. Send me your safe address if you agree to the terms.

3 Likes

This is my shit

3 Likes