Bubblegumball5000 Seed Run

Preach brother @Dirtron!

8 Likes

Just so there’s no confusion, this was a long time trade going.

My bubblegumball5000 selection was included in there. should of posted this on the trade thread maybe. :wink:

22 Likes

A toddler’s got to todd! :+1:

5 Likes

What a killer care pack ! Best of luck in your hunt(ing) ! I’m curious as hell as to where are you going to start? Cheers!

7 Likes

Seeds arrived safe and sound @Dirtron !

Thanks so much again! :pray: :metal:

7 Likes

What’s happening with these?

7 Likes

We’ll @Dirtron, I got some of your rainbow ylly in some cups.

I let my wife choose. Rainbow ylly definitely seems like the girly choice. Lol. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey @Dirtron if you’re still sending these out any chance I could join the back of the queue?

Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please smoke report after you’ve sampled it. Just smoking mine and I’ll say this, very reminiscent of LA Confidential or maybe Master Kush. I just need other people input. Rainbow Ylly is a remix of an old school flavor that’s reminding me of one of them.

4 Likes

I’ll keep you posted. Of the 3 we sprouted 2 dampened off. I think my soil wasn’t loose enough and they couldn’t find good footing for their radicals. The other is doing great though. Let’s hope for a female. :crossed_fingers:. I’ll sprout some more ylly after vacation in December. :+1:

4 Likes

Great job. Would really like to give some love to your creations. Ty

Nobody germinates any Bubble gum?
Come on man, to germinate that you have to test…

Still being slowly distributed. Work has been crazy recently, and we are 2 people short on a crew of 5 so extra crazy. Plus the toddler = barely time to water my plants.

19 Likes

Fun times having a little one at the Toddler stage they run all over the place

Lol too much energy for me lol :joy:

3 Likes

That’s real right there :point_up:Lol :joy:

2 Likes

Do you do a peroxide dunk/soak at all?

I reuse my soil, overwater like a MFer, and still have pretty good luck with seedlings.

Could be luck, or desert conditions.

:robot:

6 Likes

I used to h202 dunk, and sometimes still do depending on seed age, but it was more me just trying to use the soul we use for our native plant grow operation. They require way less loamy soil. Actually most thrive in the shitty stuff.

I’ve had some bugs in the last soil and didn’t want to risk reuse of it without a good sterilization. I transplanted the one survivor into a good mix I finally aquired, hoping he does well. Looks a bit shriveled but still some good green 2nd leaves goin.

2 Likes

I’m moving this thread out of the co-op subcategory. Dirtron’s run is not a co-op project, and that seems to be creating some confusion because there is no sign up, and they are not part of the co-op shipping.

These bubblegum seeds are not part of the fall co-op boxes.

12 Likes

Don’t fret @Dirtron, this doesn’t stop the desire for these beans! Great job on your run!

3 Likes

Yes, good job man!!!

1 Like