Bud of the month!

Hey guys, I say we start a bud of the month contest. B.O.T.M

I would like it to be anonymous so as to be more fair. Have one person receive and post entry’s.

5 Likes

Sounds good! How exactly would you organize it?

I wanted to start some Photo of the Month contest… But there is still that old problem with people posting old photos downloaded from the net…

What about the way they do it on some other sites - that you can compete with any photo that you upload into your posts in past month but can’t nominate your own photo.

First another member needs to nominate your photo into the contest.

3 Likes

Place a piece of paper in the photo with the word overgrow And the date.

3 Likes

I will Do a cross of something this round to have some seeds to offer as a prize.

4 Likes

May take away from the spectacular beauty, of the bud and the photograph. I’m sure someone would make it look classy as hell though

1 Like

Bubble widow, from July / August approx, still smoking it this morning :sunglasses:

In time to come, there will be a few entries of mine here i think :wink:

12 Likes

@Herbie I am not worthy, i am not worthy! HAHAHAHAHA

Trichomes show in hyperbolic amounts man!

3 Likes

Some aztec rain (chocolate rain x oaxacan ibl) trichs holding hands making a tightrope

8 Likes

I say we make a rule that the picture must contain the entire flower.

No way I can compete with @neogitus and his lens, LMAO. Cheater!!
LOL

Super nice BTW :wink:

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any recommendations on microscopes?

Some might notice. I don’t like to use text-script, but

LMAO!

I say we revive this idea.
A thread where someone can nominate another user’s photo and tag the month. The thread moderator could choose a winner outright, or choose the best 3 and put it to a vote. There doesn’t need to be prizes.

Or, bud-of-the-month nominations could be sent via PM, as @Viva_Mexico suggested. So as to make selections privately. A Top-3 voting process could still be utilized if required.

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea as well, and as for the great photographers out there and all these amazing macro shots that all of us are not necessarily are capable of producing, this is my solution to that. Why not a bud shot from a little bit of a distance back and have something in focus with the date and something like a quarter(coin) that in pretty much whatever country we are around this planet we have a coin that is of that same size and nature.

Just my .02

2 Likes

Ye bud of the month was one of my favourite threads on 1.0, I hope we’ll get it here on 2.0 as well.

3 Likes