Buddertons Tomfoolery

Or Grampas purple poopy puncher! :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

My Carls Shoe Freak 1 & 2 ( I have 8 more “normal”) but I love these!

18 Likes

Very cool @Astrodude ! :+1:

4 Likes

I don’t know it’s name, but I know the sound it makes when it stones a man.(It’s Kanda a Bowahwawawawa)
Iso oil made from 250-149 mic kief, purged in the oven, with 149-0 mic kief mashed into it and worked to an even consistency. Pushing my tolerances to new levels!:crazy_face::grin:

22 Likes

Man I’m out of likes this morning but that deserves at least two :heart::heart: Shit like that is nighty night smoke versure

5 Likes

That would be great in an illegal state. If the cops came you could just throw it in a litter pan and they’d never suspect a thing!

5 Likes

Or just stick it in your mouth when the cops walks up to the window. He’d probably be so grossed out he’d just let you go :joy:

3 Likes

Yep. Just came in from my morning session and my mouth is dry, my eyes are squinting, and I need a nap!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sleeping::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Or stick it down your pants, fake your shitting yourself, and then shake it down and out your pant cuff. A look of shame and embarrassment would help sell the whole thing… No cop wants to deal with that.

7 Likes

Reason enough to always carry a little hash on your person

4 Likes

Pack it in boys, this one is pants shittin’ crazy!

4 Likes

@Budderton beautiful looking flowers! just found your thread there seems like you have some killer crosses and a great eye that sherb breath nyc chem cross sounds amazing for sure will be following along much love and happy growing :seedling:

2 Likes

Wait a second here :flushed::joy:!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate your words.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Budderton Awsome thread my man, just finished reading most of it. Love all the work you put in and all the knowledge and info you share, Not to mention all the beans you give to the community.
Got some super sweet looking flower pics and those new labels are amazing really digging them.

I have a feeling this was you in school?

Unfortunately the Carl’s shoes f2 I cracked 3 were total mutants and the 1 regular looking was male.
Think I’ll try a couple lemon slush x biker kush next round, thanks again for the beans.

Too bad I’m too late for the NYC chem beans, love me some chemdog Genetics.

What’s the chemiest cross you think you’ve made?

Keep up the great work my friend, your a wealth of great knowledge.

9 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate your words.

I would recommend these. I had nice results testing them.

Not sure. I’ll tell you once I go through these NYC Chem crosses I did. They are the first pollinations using verified inbred chem I’ve made. :grin::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

A twin and a triplet…

I’ve had a few Siamese twins seeds before but this is a first for me. Siamese triplets. It’ll be cool if they germinate.:crossed_fingers::grin:

29 Likes

Looks interesting brother :green_heart:

2 Likes

A little nug of Meat Breath x Sherb Breath. Kinda inbred mendro breath, as it has “Studley Spewright” as the grandfather for both parents. Pollinated once again by the Sherb Breath male. Not grown for yield.:grin:

27 Likes