Buddertons Tomfoolery

Hey I’m Budderton. I’m really into selecting for terps.
It’s gotta stink up the whole bus!

Here’s a pheno of Biker Kush V2 x Lemon slush from a test run in the spring

It’s around 7.5 wks flowering in this pic
Tart lemon candy with a touch of gas.
A nugg of White Apricot Sherbet f2 full of f3 seeds.
This one’s potpourri soaked in turpentine.

Here’s some chucks curing behind the TV.

Looking forward to sharing and learning! :peace_symbol::canada:

105 Likes

White Apricot Sherbet, thats sounds delicious! Thats so smart curing behind the tv where its dry and warm. I’ll be watching this thread. Please give a smoke report

4 Likes

Somebody’s old school, Glad to meet you and Glad your here.
Oh and a Trichome Collector Also, …hmmmm

my work two nights ago.

37 Likes

what do you think of the biker kush v2? i have a pack that i’d like to use in breeding but i’m unsure of what i want to do.

4 Likes

Why eat the branch, stem and leafs, when all your hungry for is the apple.:grin:
My old hands prefer to stay warm and dry these days.

Today’s chunk was made from Crunk Boat. Grapes and gas.

34 Likes

Love It Long Time
Screen man also, in a 4" foam box with co2, critical chill, homemade, Bubble is fun, this machine is a beast creation. Online here soon. It’s a DIY for anybody.

7 Likes

Seems stable and produces fairly uniform phenos. It’s a bx1 that started with a very similar genotype. Old school OG Kush type, golf balls on a vine. Pine/lemon cleaner/ gas.
That cross with lemon slush came out quite uniform,
especially in the Terps.
I think it’s a good one to chuck with and I’m actually on the lookout for some V2 seeds myself. I lost the BK I used .

12 Likes

Doing pollinations in my high tech breeding chamber😄

I pollinate at their lights out so they chill in the dark for 12 hrs, in the shower. At lights on time, they get a real good soaking to nutarlize the pollen. Edit: Once they are dry, they go back on the flower room to finish.

48 Likes

I have got to build One!

4 Likes

You don’t have a shower? @Astrodude

10 Likes

I mean here it is about one upsmanship so much that I frikkin love seeing Fridges, Tubs, Showers all used, sometimes with fluorescents and tapwater only…And Bam genetics say, stand back and watch this weed grow. I’m amazed by the Solo Cup Grow, Its unbelievable what level growing skill that is.

6 Likes

They only spend one night in the shower stall. They are rinsed off really good and the pollen gets nutarized , then left to dry. After they dry they go back in the flower room to finish. I don’t grow in the shower, if that’s what I implied.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I did think that but I’m onboard for wherever it grows it’s a beauty!

3 Likes

This Meat Breath(OGKB) x Sherb Breath from current seed test run grew 5 or 6 sets of regular leafs, then started growing a new shoot from each leaf base after that. Been a while since I’ve seen these. Might get some leaf bud from this one.

20 Likes

This is a Sherb Breath I’ve had for a few years and have made many crosses with. Great hasher with rocket candy thats been pissed on by a wild cat terps.

mk

50 Likes

I was cleaning some seeds this afternoon and thought I’d take a pic to share how I clean small batches of beans. I use a straw of adequate diameter stuck in the end of a vacuum to suck away the unwanted and leave the good. :grin:

26 Likes

Here’s a pheno of Carls Shoes that I used to make F2 seeds. Berries from the armpit of a homeless man terps. Very stoney. I think it’s around 7-8 weeks here and goes 9-9.5

Done and hanging.

71 Likes

Frikkin Hilarious, Licks from @Budderton

9 Likes

“sometimes I put my fingers in my armpit and then I smell them!”. Superstar…

9 Likes

I saw it while high last night & I still see it…

I swear it looks like a bat hanging by it’s toes…

:laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

36 Likes