Buddertons Tomfoolery

pulling my chair to follow this saga

beautiful garden, beautiful plants, congrats for your work

3 Likes

This movie sparked my appreciation for Gingers :rofl:

Aka; the other Fire Mare.

3 Likes

It’s whorled phyllotaxy… but as long as you don’t call it triploid, just about anything else will work. :wink:

5 Likes

That’s it! Great, now I forgot my gun safe combo🤪

4 Likes

Thanks for your words @Cranio . :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks you @tiocranius .

3 Likes

Lol I have the same problem! :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, this old hard drive is pretty full @VAkish .

4 Likes

Yeah I know the feeling… And my wife actually thinks it has something to do with what I smoke!

4 Likes

And how much we smoke! :grin: Luckily my lady loves the herb as much as I do!

6 Likes

That’s why I bought a keyed safe. Could
Never really rely on my memory :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hey bud. Got some wonderful mail today! Thank you!
@Budderton

13 Likes

Think I need some more butter in my collection!

5 Likes

Right on! Good to see they made it. :+1:Tag me if you start any so I can watch along.

5 Likes

And then there’s always these guys. It broke ground at the same time as all the others but decided to stall.

Come on little buddy, you can do it!:grin:

12 Likes

You can do it!! The little seedling that could!

1 Like

Stardawg • dirty taxi. Bud developed a bit weird but the stink is right up your alley.
Greasy chem funk

13 Likes

Thanks for helping me plan for my Q3 photos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These “Big Carl” testers are starting to show their stuff! One plant is getting lots of color & a sort of chicken soup/b.o. + fuel funk. A visiting buddy agreed, i pulled a sugar leaf for him to crush & whiff.

The bigger one is all green, and has a nice “spare tire” funk that I love in cannabis, not remarkably so but it’s still in the vein of herb that i prefer. Almost chemdawgy. Both plants still not loud at all, just subtle until they get touched or disturbed.

11 Likes

Looks good to me! I don’t get too hung up on structure.(unless I’m selecting for a specific thing) If it’s good and stinky, in an interesting way, with good trich production and nice effects, it usually translates to awesome hash/concentrates. I’ve got some Dirty Taxi f2s above ground and I’m looking forward to checking them out!:grin:

6 Likes