Buddy's AF Grow Show

Always plenty helpful! And i agree with any bud is better than none.

I took down a plant which was fed 6g from day 1, and for some odd reason she just wouldn’t green up at all. I let her live, and can’t wait to give it a try! First time trying a CBD plant, I’d have to dig up which strain it is but i think she’s a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio.

8 Likes

Smoking straight CBD is an awesome although unusual feeling. Your body feels relaxed and heavy but with all your aches and pains not as noticeable as they normally would be. I’ve never tried a 2:1 strain but it’s definitely on the cards at some point in the future :v:

4 Likes

Zkittles just connected to the res, so expecting some explosive growth as usual, and also have 4 new babies that just sprouted yesterday.

Cookies n Cream still going strong. Feed bump tomorrow, and looking pretty good now that they have a tent to themselves.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use to keep my tents from caving in on the sides with the inline fans going?

Was looking at these:

2 Likes

I’ll be planting a bunch of pure CBD plants in a few months. I did try the 2:1 strain and it’s great for bed, but found the buzz a bit weird to be honest.

1 Like

I used some 3x1 inch strapping drill a hole the size of the post in one end and cut a third of the hole size off so there is a tight fit to the pole. Cut to length after drilling holebas previous x how many sides you want to stop.

I then duct tape corks to the tent poles at the height I want the bar, and sit the strapping on them, clipped onto the poles. It’s strong enough to hold a 8 inch clip on fan, makes a handy small shelf, for trying stuff to it.

2 Likes

If you check out my grow thread you will see it in my veg tent.

1 Like

Good idea! Checked it out and think that will work out well for me also. Going to have to wait a week or so till i get my drill back.

Yeah it’s an easy job, and as soon as the side’s of the tent compress it holds the strapping tighter to the poles. Over the nearly 3 years one side has dropped once that was last week, the duct tape unstuck itself due to the humidity and tape age I guess.

1 Like

Zkittles Day 30’ish
Feed bump coming up tomorrow, looking good and growing nice!

Cream Cookies - Day 50’ish
Feed bump probably today as her res is low and still looking good. Few leaves on one plant are showing signs of deficiency (calcium from the looks of it).

And brings me to one in flower :
Looks like top leaves are effected, lower are looking good. To be honest she might of gotten a lower feed, so just feed her with the same feed as a few other in flower. Around 7g of MC now, so ill see how she responds over the next while.

5 Likes

Zkittles Day 37

Cream Cookies Day 57
Still going strong, a bit of def going so I bumped her up to 7g. Figure about 3 weeks left as the last time i grew her she was around day 75-80.

Looking at a new veg tent, and may just get another 3x6 tent, and start my seedlings in my drying tent when it’s free.

3 Likes