Buy Monster Genetics Seeds get FREE Monster Genetic Seeds

Buy any pack of feminised Monster Genetic Seeds and get a FREE Monster Gorilla Glue feminised seed!

Visit the link to learn more about this offer, get a 15% discount code on Monster Genetics and enter a free draw to win 5 Monster Gorilla Glue seeds and a Vault T Shirt!

5 Likes

Thanks George :blush: great service as always keep up the good work

4 Likes

Does the vault ship to texas?

2 Likes

we sure do buddy

2 Likes

20200707_125713
Awesome…I just started some but I’ll definitely pick up some beans here soon…but for now I had better go check em put lol

2 Likes

One more question…I was looking for the info on the site but what payment methods are accepted?

1 Like

we currently have issues accepting card payments outside of the UK / EU / Canada this is due to changing legislation but is something all seedbanks face. We need to follow all the laws and we will not take risks regards credit cards as we value our customers too much. We are working on re-introducing credit card payments outside of the UK / EU / Canada regions as soon as we are legally able to do so.

You can still pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer, bitcoin etc. just choose the relevant option in the cart and the site will guide you through the process.

1 Like

Thanks george!!

1 Like

Hi @George_The_Vault
When will you have vanilla frosting from humboldt seed co back in stock?

1 Like

hi buddy, we havent been able to get them to restock for a while now, if you navigate to the product you can put your email address in and when they are back in stock the site will send you an email but there is no expected time on these unfortunately

Hi @George_The_Vault
I am trying to place order on your site but Australia does not come up on billing info list.is there a problem with deliveries to Aus.
cheers

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

We are not currently sipping to Aus due to issues with customs, we are testing some new options for shipping and hope to re-introduce this again soon, sorry for the inconvenience