CADMANs Cannabis Thread!

These pots dry out QUICK.
Watered yesterday at this time lol

11 Likes

Forced hot air in the house? I know when my furnace kicks on, everything dries out as humidity plummets…

Curious on the shelf, be sure to post updates. Tolkien is my favorite author by far…

2 Likes

It’s because I’m using grow bags :wink:

4 Likes

That will be a pretty cool little shelf there!

2 Likes

Great thread @CADMAN . Your repetoire of nutrients looks like my list…def follow along here, will pick up some inspiration for my upcoming re-start. We have the same licence now but upping plant count (hopefully) to 98 on this renewal as we’d like to filial chuck with our med genetics, enjoying your format.

3 Likes

Haha thanks :blush:. It will get nicer as time goes.

2 Likes

Thanks for joining and coming along on this journey.

1 Like

Just now.

15 Likes

Great to see you putting those Sour Strawberries to work, cant wait to see whats in them, Happy to see you doing them justice vs sitting in a vault.

4 Likes

For sure. I’m excited about this.
Still got lots in the Vault to preserve yet, but it takes time and I’m not very patient sometimes lol

4 Likes

Always a pleasure to stop by pal, keep it up! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to have you here anytime.

I find this part of the grow boring, nothing happens really. Just waiting for them to grow.

2 Likes

I love the cabinet for the bonsai tree! & the bonsai tree! + all the other trees!

2 Likes

Everything I have is in bags. Love em for the fact its hard to overwater em… Plus they can fit in odd spaces… Certainly dry out faster than traditional pots…

1 Like

Wife’s shelf update lol got some new items to add …

11 Likes

Finally got that pollen and Swazi headed your way @CADMAN. Hope they make it swiftly. :+1:

3 Likes

Ohh sweet :yum: :heart_eyes: thank you very much. Will definitely be using the pollen :sneezing_face:… didn’t realize how much I like pollen hahaha. Makes making seeds So much easier…

4 Likes

I wonder if those trees would do better in bigger pots!? Just a thought.

2 Likes

I love the Bonsai idea. Where did you order the hobit house from. They had some really cool ones in hobbyLobby but they wanted 80 bucks for one. I had a Japanese maple bonsai at one time, my neighbor wanted it so bad. He offered a ridiculous amount of money for it so I sold it. I had intentions of doing a couple more of them but I never got around to it.

3 Likes

From wish.com was $40

2 Likes