Calling preservationist!

So they’ll likely drop more later?

Or distribute to their sellers, I don’t know will keep an eye on it … hum|nullxnull

1 Like

Well one thing I will chime in on is I’ve had good expierances with the vendor they are offering those threw , have some things in the way as we speak. Shipping takes for ever but is worth it to get locally sourced landraces.

1 Like

I’m strapped right now but would be willing to help with costs when the time comes to preserve them

2 Likes

@TheCrueltyDesk is getting 12 of these. I don’t know if he is listing them with The Freaker’s or not, as he holds Afghani strains near and dear to his heart. But if somebody is experienced, and has time for a run, if you twist his arm he might let them go for a seed run… these all look really really nice.

4 Likes

How do I make it read in English?

2 Likes

In the lower right corner is a language switch, did not see it when I downloaded.
Maybe this works, the link I got when I hit the switch.

I tried the easy way but…

pdf

2 Likes

I use Google Translate extension for Chrome, here you go … ppl_priest

EDIT: Uploaded to WeTransfer, will work just for one week … download|nullxnull

Download from here

3 Likes

Thank you to both of you.

3 Likes

Ditto, think I may have missed it but if someone is getting them ill contribute to whatever cost to get some.

Also looks like people didn’t buy them up as fast as expected because they just posted about them less than an hour ago being available still

1 Like

Nice tip, it worked for me, now the original link drives you to an English page, what were you trying to do? hum|nullxnull

I am game!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.