Calling preservationist!

Hi all,

Pretty new here and been on hiatus with busy life, just taking a break to inform y’all that Indian Landrace Exchange is doing a big drop TOMORROW and will only release 50 packs that will contain 12 isolated strains from South/South East Afghanistan with the idea that breeders will pool together and share them amongst each other. I was able to get the last exclusive drop they did with a Baluchistan farmer, don’t think I’ll be able to even afford this drop alone. If anyone is interested, I’d be willing to put up money as well. Sorry for the short notice, they didn’t announce the limited availability until very recently.

Link to their post: INDIAN LANDRACE EXCHANGE™ on Instagram: "#DurandLineProject_2020 We are releasing 12 Distinctly different varieties from South&SouthEast Afghanistan, much of these regions and farms are almost non existent to rest of the world being located in such a part of the country that is just as dangerous to be at as it's beautiful, be it a foreigner or a native. All the farms covered during the #DurandLineProject_2020 have remained isolated from the global cannabis community so far but now they're allowing an opportunity for all the Breeders to have an unprecedented access to the cream of the crop from their respective farms in collaboration with us, Indian Landrae Exchange is providing the documentation and records for all of these varieties in the form of a Tourbook from where one can build their own projects. @paklandracexchange @irrazinig #DurandLineProject_2020 #SILKROUTETOSALVATION"

Posting info from last purchase, promised @Slym3r a few beans but would love help with a reproduction run from anyone else interested.

5 Likes

Sounds interesting indeed, maybe check with the guys at the #freakers thread !

What’s the price btw?

Sorry @LemonadeJoe and thank you :pray:

Edit : I’ll drop some coins if needed and would love to see someone here do a run for everyone @District_Flora

7 Likes

Good call, yes! Still trying to figure out the group thing on here. No price listed publicly, they said email when putting in order to find out. This makes me assume it’s expensive, especially since it’ll be 12 strains in one pack and only 50 packs available

Write what you got and all the info on the #freakers thread and @Guitarzan and all the good people of OG will take care of the rest !

That’s if they’re interested of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::v:

4 Likes

@District_Flora I think those 50 pack selections are going to be out of most of our reaches!

I’ll need to see what single pack offerings are left over. It sounded like the Black from Durand would be consumed in the collector packs but I have also seen a few nice 2020 collections from the Kandahar region in their IG postings.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking. Think they already plan on giving a number of those to specific people too based on some of the convos in their comment section

1 Like

I was wondering if the landrace team got their Kandahar from them like they did their Baluchistan strain they have.

I think so. I sometimes think they are all the same group of collectors and preservationists.

3 Likes

I think so too, apparently Indian landrace exchange sources to ACE seeds as well. They’re one of the people I saw in the comments saying they’re excited for the drop, I’m assuming one is going to them guaranteed

1 Like

If you are going to run them and preserving them we can split costs, I’m sure some else will join us

Seeds anyone? frech|nullxnull

18 Likes

What are those?

They look awesome :v:t4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJd7aw8hrt6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Guess you’re right on this … :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Do you have the strain info too by any chance?

Uploaded to my Yandex disk, 20 MB PDF so perhaps too heavy for here … ejem|nullxnull

pirate

8 Likes

Wow that’s a book. Very nice. Thanks!

1 Like

I meaaaaan, I’d still put up that money if I knew for a fact that some people would put up money for when I share them out for reproduction runs. I’d pay it all up front

With the 10% discount by paying with digital money it’s 75 $ 10 seeds pack, not so expensive upon what we see in the net … :sunglasses:

5 Likes