Calyx Bros. Seed Co

Damn! The original Indiana Bubblegum! I would love to have that in my stable! Looks beautiful! :fire::heart_eyes::star_struck:

8 Likes
5 Likes

:grimacing::astonished::flushed::grimacing::open_mouth: and then some!

1 Like

Can you tell me what the yield and bud density is like on the eyes pied shut ?

2 Likes

Just finished EPS, the buds are rock hard, yield average, potency very strong. A very OG Kush type buzz. Mine were 8 weekers

11 Likes

I will definitely give these a try
Thanks for posting
Paps

4 Likes

Quality dense buds at 8 weeks is always a positive :smirk:

Let me know the flavors and smells once it cures up this is currently pretty high on my interest level…the word play on my favorite Stanley Kubrick movie sure don’t hurt…I like clever word play it helps move product to the clueless

7 Likes

The density is a good bit more than the Grape Pie mom. Yield is always subjective but in my last run it was one of my better yielding crosses I ran. It does well with multiple tops. I will get some pics of my latest harvest of it and post them when I get a chance. been super busy lately.

Here are some shots from my previous grow of it.

You can see more pics at higher quality on my website.

https://calyxbros.com/

26 Likes

A picture of my tent using pano on iPhone.

22 Likes

I seen this guy the other day and in his tent because you have such big tight colas…hehe. The best place for one of those square fans is in the middle facing up about 4 to 6 inches from the top better air circulation he says. Nice buds also bro…good job! If it were me that fan would get moved at least see…prove the fker wrong haha. Nice grow above the lights even it gets them out of the way.

2 Likes

The bedtime cookies is amazing. I have a few from Mr b. They’re “Bedroom Cookies” :blush:. Amazing looking stuff. I’ve heard of you. Glad to see you here. The graphics are slick as well. Im interested in the Ape Tranquilizer.

I’ve got some vicious BG going. Unfortunately they were all females. C/O for now. Have a good one sir.:blush::v:

Woah. Nice! How do they handle straight box fans? I have a jungle Im dealing with. I mean a packed sum bich!

5 Likes

The box fans work okay but my main airflow comes from the duct in the middle. I put holes in it so air flows in all directions. No mold issues what so ever.

Pre-cure Sleepy Monkey and it tastes pretty nice already. Once cured it may be my new fav.

14 Likes

Some better pics of dry trimmed Sleepy Monkey

26 Likes

Throw back Thursday! Some Lemon Fizz monster pheno pics!

28 Likes

Remember these from firestax period :pray::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

you were at Firestax ?? glad you are here too !!!

6 Likes

Long time ago @SamwellBB… it was the only place you could get some good things from abroad… got some of my best gems from firstax back in the days

7 Likes

Cherry Choke seed stock is getting low and F1s will not be made again. Grab them from Soak’n Beans soon if you want them at all.

16 Likes

I need me some Cherry Choke … it sure does sound good :fire::fire:

9 Likes

That Lemon Fizz is the :bomb:!

3 Likes