Cannabis Current Events (Part 2)

The government will simply not prioritize the people over money and power. Legalization/decrim really means fewer resources dedicated to cannabis enforcement, making it easier for us to fly under the radar. Cannabis will end up being like moonshine: illegal but not usually enforced. Once we start growing industrial hemp, it’ll only be a matter of time until some of them escape and go feral. Cannabis plants will start popping up everywhere, and no one will bat an eye…eventually.

3 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

sure sure and next week they will discuss it again and the week after that …and the week after that…you see where this is going correct a never endingdiscussion with more discussions that never end

7 Likes

Unfortunately that’s the nature of legislative bodies… they are almost never at the forefront of making progressive change, but are well suited at maintaining the status quo.

3 Likes

What about consuming CBD?

“Surprisingly, studies reveal that CBD may possess antibiotic properties. According to Newsweek, Australian scientists discovered that cannabidiol effectively killed several strains of bacteria, including those resistant to traditional antibiotics”.

Thats very good to hear CBD can be used against antibiotic resistant bacteria.

Quote.
“Although the findings are intriguing, there’s still a long road ahead before CBD can fully replace antibiotics”.

Translated that means it will take a long time for the drug companies to find and synthesize CBD so they can patent it and make a lot more money than just selling CBD weed lol.

7 Likes
7 Likes

I’m going to call my Congress critter and tell them to support this immediately! I’ll also tell them all the money money MONEY they can make(gotta appeal to their greed). I’m sure that will get their interest.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Those politicians sure know how to look out for the common folk :thinking:

“Advocates are disappointed that provisions allowing home grow and to annul prior cannabis convictions have been removed from the bill as filed, but it was viewed as a necessary compromise for the legislation to have a chance of being enacted this session.”

7 Likes
2 Likes

This validates what I have been saying all along…
Hurry, hurry let’s get this done we are losing money every day we wait.
Why not slow things down a bit and get it right?
What is the big fuckin’ hurry?
You forgot the most important parts…WTF?

When will folks realize that the legalization movement is all about the money and we should not go for the first deal that is offered?
This is crystal clear to me, I do not understand why others do not see this.

This is the exact reason legalization will never get any better, but only more restricted.

Oh, well just take the first deal offered, cause now you can buy your store-bought Walmart weed.
And that is all that matters to most folks these days.

I ask again, is it sooo wrong to hold out for a proper form of legalization?
One for the people and by the people.

Anything less is just for the $$$$$$$ and about the $$$$$$.
I feel this attitude will bite us in the ass before too long.

I am but one voice calling out in the wilderness.

5 Likes

agree im not gonna stop growing and or smoking and or selling legal or not…besides i pay my taxes for cannabis buy purchasing rolling papers/trays bongs pipes… :grin:

7 Likes

And don’t forget the soil, nutes, lights, electricity… that we purchase.

5 Likes

exactly fergot about that

4 Likes

When massive Corpo-CannaBiz gets involved in writing the laws, there will NEVER be legal home growing. F@<% 'em. Overgrow the government AND Corpo-CannaBiz.

5 Likes

Since the Bruin vs. New York ruling, there has been talk of changing or outright repealing the NFA34 and GCA68. I remember when concealed carry was very uncommon, and there were even “no-issue” states, meaning you weren’t getting a permit unless you had some serious political clout. Most states were “may issue” and a few were “will issue.” Anymore, there aren’t anymore “no-issue” states, with the majority being “will issue.” As of today, there are 13 states that allow “Constitutional Carry.” For every new restriction on firearms, two others are rescinded/repealed.

4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes