Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

Look at the date chosen in this case:

DP: Last defendant in botched Elyria Swansea marijuana heist that led to murder pleads guilty (2018-Mar-2)

« All four people will be sentenced on April 20. »

Coïncidence or cynical instrumentalization??

5 Likes

Yikes.
:sunglasses:

Makes me wonder…
Hmmmmm?

2 Likes

Yup, this story is garbage.

4 Likes

Wow, seems like quite a desperate stretch to attempt to blame cannabis for this.
Bizarre and specious.

5 Likes

There is a noted increase in ingrown hairs on the buttocks of most politicians, and this is clearly a result of MJ legalization.

Jericka needs to do a little more work and a little less wondering.

6 Likes

Salutations everyone,

Lets admit i got a bias of my own, so i chose the instrumentalization scenario. Which means some public servant(s) diverted public resources in the justice system to promote an ideology where crime and cannabis are conveniently juxtaposed…

Even if it’s no hoax that’s still a demonstration of abuse by a person in authority somewhere in the system.

My feeling as well, that’s why i had very little hesitation posting such obvious sample here. With UNGASS 2016 that makes at least 2 similar “4-20” occurences and i’ll bet that’s not even the last!

IMO the smartphones + “marijuana” title above says it all. Circumstancial evidence at best…

By chance she never heard of Richard Bélanger:

Verbatim quote:

« …ces choses-là qui font, euh… qui font peur aux adolescents. C’que les jeunes ont l’plus peur c’est les choses qui les touchent directement là. Ça va aussi avec le comportement adolescent, donc… J’les vois allumer quand j’parle, euh… de… d’augmentation d’la masse mammaire chez les garçons, de savoir ça, qu’y a une suppression donc qu’ça peut amener une… une poussée des seins chez les garçons - ce qu’on appelle la gynécomastie - ou à la limite une diminution d’la quantité de spermatozoïdes qu’y produisent… »

Briefly put he declared on a national TV “science” show that male teenagers fear growing tits once “informed” and captivated (insinuating it’s caused by a hormonal reduction, read testosterone…), also associated to a lesser capacity to reproduce, essentially… I wish that one had been broadcasted on a “4-20”!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

4 Likes

good one!

5 Likes

All his little dreams up in smoke, :laughing: :joy:

Manual Like Override Captain!

:thumbsup:

99%

1 Like

Hoax?

2 Likes

there’s no hoax, he and his family love to go to Africa to shoot the endangered big cats for fun, they are evil to the core

3 Likes

He is a monster and will be in a cage before it is all over.

3 Likes

Unfortunately,

No he won’t. When you have the kind of money he does, and the connections he does, the worst that will ever happen to him is bad press.

2 Likes

I am not willing to give up the thought yet, and if they find him guilty of enough charges on the State levels, he most certainly will.

2 Likes

Of course if Trump’s in a cage that means we’re living under President Pence! :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I think a Dem led Congress could find a good size garter belt for him, lol.

2 Likes

The Dems’ want him in office long enough to make sure President Oprah wins in 2020! :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

Please, from the fry pan, to the fire, the nuclear reactor core. Next stop, the sun?

2 Likes

interesting, these are the big corporations that want to monopolize cannabis.

I see the one corporation makes trimmers work in a cinderblock room with no windows or artwork on the walls. Way to go guys!

5 Likes

There’s way too much dirt on her. I’ll bet you’re getting Obama’s ‘wife’, and that’s only IF Hillary doesn’t steal the nomination again like she did to Bernie Sanders. Oprah was admittedly a prostitute and has even worse history than her best friend Harvey Weinstein. I’d guess that Trump’s people have lots of dirt on Oprah.

From up here :maple_leaf: it looks like this:
The US deep state is in a civil war. With military intel behind Trump, and the CIA behind all other candidates. A certain globalist WITCH who was paid-off by Saudi Arabia and China was going to go hot with Russia, and the military stepped in with their “Trump card” at the last minute to avoid a global catastrophe. I don’t believe the orange, pompous, loudmouth, cat-killer is making any decisions. I think we all just got an extra 4-8 years of easy living before WW3 goes hot. Enjoy them, love your families.

…Of course, this is all just the made-up conspiracy of a mad man.
Same as this guy.

5 Likes
5 Likes