Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

4 Likes
5 Likes

Whoops.

4 Likes

Stoner movie idea!
Title: Goin Back to Cali
Premise: Back to the future ripoff, where you go back to 2012 and warn California of this mess.

4 Likes

there’s no reason to warn - they knew exactly what they were doing. It took 22 years to unravel Proposition 215, but they finally did it under the guise of “legalization”

update! this just in from NYC…found this while doing a search:

3 Likes

nice!

2 Likes

found another one - China, Russia and the US - allies then and now - don’t ever believe otherwise. look what a small blurb this was in the newspaper! tiny

NARCOTICS TALKS WIDENED; United States Wins Inclusion of Poppies, Coca and Cannabis.

3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

landmark study on e-cigs! They are saving hundreds of thousands of people from dying of lung cancer - no wonder the government is trying to ban them!

5 Likes

excellent! rebuttal to the recent propaganda-fest in the corporate media…the Berenson column was posted in this thread…

2 Likes

6 years!

5 Likes

Good news boys, our swimmers are safe again! :tada:

4 Likes

Not sure what to make of this?

Well, I have had far more problems outdoors with Mold and PM than I ever had indoors.
Hmmm?

2 Likes

I feel like indoor cannabis growers were among the pioneers of safe pest/disease management.

2 Likes

another one…hey Bob Marley had 22 kids with 7 different women! Never bought into that 'decreased sperm" BS!!!

https://www.civilized.life/articles/the-effect-of-cannabis-on-sperm-stuns-researchers/

3 Likes

the real “drug kingpins”…

A Drug to Treat a Rare Disease Used to Cost Patients $0. Now, It’s $375,000—And Sanders Is Demanding Answers
“Patients in America should not be allowed to suffer or die because of the greed of a drug company.”

1 Like

yikes, making cannabinoids with geneticallly engineered yeast - could they find a way to turn cannabis into a cancer-causing product I wonder? pre-World War era, people generallly did not get lung cancer from tobacco smoking - mass-produced corporate cigarettes started the cancer epidemic.

would not be surprised if these gene-tinkerers find a way to make cannabinoids harmful:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-05/pot-without-plants-is-goal-of-new-cannabis-fermentation-venture

Pot Without Plants Is Goal of New Cannabis Fermentation Venture
By Jack Kaskey
February 5, 2019, 1:24 PM EST
Compounds are brewed with genetically modified yeast
Focus is on making health products that won’t get you high

3 Likes