Cannabis Current Events (Part 1)

https://fox8.com/2019/03/15/package-of-marijuana-with-leonardo-dicaprio-return-address-ends-up-at-willowick-home/?fbclid=IwAR2Mc7rZUj5KryJu6Ktbg7x-t4eho0kCx9kZKGczuzLVXQT3wOCt8LNgp5M

3 Likes

Cannabis from an employers perspective.

1 Like

2 Likes

ICYMI: NBC 5 Investigates Legality of CBD Oil

2 Likes

WWHSD? What would Haile Selassie do…

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-suing-over-grateful-dead-mega-fan-and-pot-grower-who-was-crushed-to-death-by-police-driving-a-bulldozer?fbclid=IwAR17EJ2QOny0tEBYD1UR_XGW9hPrrVL29IkyDx36KTR59GQFlUPv0WPtmXI

3 Likes

Pennyslvania’s a frightening backward, hick state IMO. Both sides of my family moved there from Europe and every person born there since has moved somewhere else.

3 Likes

haven’t seen this before! shows how legalization pushes back the police state - prohibition’s always been about control, not medicinal herbs

4 Likes
3 Likes

It appears that the Garden State has fallen short.

I thought this was a deeply flawed bill.
No growing allowed…

2 Likes

This story is all over the interwebs this morning.

2 Likes

I wonder that you guys have not created a board for posting events by state/province/region

For instance close to me there are at least two upcoming events.

4/20/2019
Ann Arbor’s annual smoke out
https://kushstock.life/tickets at AutoCitySpeedway in Clio

5 Likes

that’s a great idea, I’d love to see state-specific subforums

3 Likes

Maybe we could even get event pages set up for each state too. There’s a lot in Mass alone. Though it’s usually private underground events LoL

1 Like

"There will be a $42 per ounce tax on wholesalers. Local municipalities can also impose additional taxes on cannabis businesses, including a 4 percent tax on dispensaries, 2 percent tax on growers and processors and 1 percent tax on wholesalers. "

Holy shit batman that’s nuts…

2 Likes

good riddance to that bill! Maybe they’ll come back with something better next year, but I doubt it. The Pharma industry owns New Jersey, all their corporate headquarters are located there.

3 Likes

Without a provision for home growing, it is simply a travesty.

Truly pathetic.

1 Like
2 Likes

it’s funny to see what’s happening in NJ. Of course there’s no legal weed and medical is moving backwards - Pharma does not want the old & sick people getting this medicinal herb in its own back yard, in a state owned by Goldman Sachs and Pharma.

So there’s talk about cannabis - lots of talk! 100 days! That was a nice bit, so was the one about “expanding” medical. A quick check of reality shows that the NJ government has done absolutely nothing and will be doing absolutely nothing.

But these politicians/racketeering criminals have their business suits on! They’re ready to talk some more! Just like term limits, we talked about that for YEARS back in the 90’s. There was even a special Congressional committee to talk about term limits.

The government of New Jersey left sick people to die in ambulances stranded on a bridge just to feed their sick egos. These are some brutal, ruthless thugs, don’t be fooled by the suits.

1 Like

look at the expression on the two guys in back - they’d look perfect in SS Gestapo unis with all the eagles & gold stars, tassles…guy on the right looks like he’s into the hard drugs too

2 Likes