Cannabis Inspired Art

@lunchpale very nice! Unique and beautiful, truly inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking

3 Likes

We’re you listen to bob marley on those ear buds when you did that awesome portrait?

2 Likes

Nah , probably watching Rick n Morty

3 Likes

:rofl: Rick and Morty fan here… could I please get a single pic of the guerilla?

3 Likes

20 Likes

Stunning! I can see the emotional flow, your choice of medium for your art is something I never would have thought of to use. I’m very impressed with use of multiple layers adding depth, what was the total time spent? And fantastic work with the eye’s and facial expression.

2 Likes

Thanks , I honestly don’t know how much time I put in but atleast 20 hours

5 Likes

I will be selling my art at an edibles cup event here in September and thanks everyone for the likes and comments :pray::v:t2:

7 Likes

Hey everyone, thought I’d drop in here and show off some of my art work.

IG @aqueminiarts if anyone is interested.

22 Likes

Very nice art work. I like all of it. @SonsOfAvery cool graphics.

3 Likes

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@Hemp My pleasure. Thank You.

Warning! Level 5 Virus Alert! Flashing on the vid wall of my cube woke me from a dream about a news clip from earth in 2022, a person standing in the middle of a street, screaming at every one running to save their lives, they should repent, get’s struck by a flaming piece of meteorite leaving nothing except a smoking hole in the ground. This was around the same time that the human race discovered that meteorites carry viruses that could be traced back to the impact sites on earth from the beginning of what we know as time. I wondered about the irony for a moment, rubbing the hair on my head to wake myself, feet hit the floor and another shift begins. Once we got into deep space, day’s changed to shifts and time became useless. We all voluntarily work in different area’s of this cube tube along with the hundreds of thousands of other tubes on our way to the exoplanet that will be our new home.

The vid wall changed to the Omni station news as I began putting on my aero suit… level 5 virus alert for the entire station will be in effect for all workers until containment, aero suits and masks must be warn at all times outside of your cube. When we left earth as we the people, all our human frailties came with us, everyone has to do their part or the entire station suffers. Over time we all learned how to rely on each other and solve problems together, captain chia made his usual hello everyone and thank’s for all the hard work that we are going to do on our shift.

Key-op, change bed to table and play waking mix. A top came down from the ceiling to meet the bed in the middle with my chair unfolding from the wall. Key-op heat meal pack with coffee, cream and sugar. Returning to watching the vid wall after sitting down in my personal protection aero suit that’s negatively charged to repel microscopic particles, the food and beverage panel slides open as a tray with a bowl of tubes and cheese and a spork is ready, steam from the cup rolling the aroma into the air. Watching the vid wall to see the area of our tube that was punctured by a piece of asteroid the size of pinky nail, workers had it sealed quickly at the entrance and exit points, we are all team swarming the internal repairs.

Omni-Tasking and triage of all situations is our way, my usual position for a shift is the pharmacy beside the gardens where we all like to spend time looking at the flowers we can’t smell during a lose of containment event. This shift I will be working with the repair teams in the family cubes, when two become a we, cubes are joined as needed, waiting their turn to be procreators. When a member of our team dies, another is born and a cube is connected to the we, becoming family, in the fam cubes section there’s always children running around the play cubes without a care in the tube. Drifting into a moment of memory from my childhood, putting me thumb to my tongue and placing it on the hatch lock panel for virus and temperature scan. The air seal pops, while putting on my glove sealing the suit, checking my wrist com to look for a reply about sharing a meal this shift, a smile takes over my mood from her answer. Adjusting my mask to fit, pushing the hatch out and sliding it to side, I step into the light of the hallway and close the hatch.

Turning to walk the path of hundreds of hatches lining the walls in both direction, it’s darker than usual with power restrictions in place. Our next star charge is forty astronomical units away and all five lines of tubes are having the same problem, the dozer out in front along with the main dark matter drive, that all tube lines are connected to is blocking light from getting to the solar tubes. Almost all power is being used to maintain slow spin gravity and life support, scientists discovered the circulatory system reverses direction in prolonged zero G, causing optical poptitude and elephantiasis of the perineum. The aero-ponic garden cubes are positioned in a staircase pattern down the entire length of the tube, carbon dioxide from us is pumped into each chamber as oxygen is separated out, sent to storage and released throughout the stations ventilation.

Entering the cross thru to inner shell, my friend daggit is leaning against wall with a wrist com up to his ear. Approaching he directs the com for me to hear his child singing their favorite song, our families cubes are across from each other and we sang the same song about reaching the exoplanet and the things we are hoping to find there, when we were children. I joined in at the crescendo with daggit and his family, putting the com close to his eyes, signed off with… be good to yourself, closing the link. Walking in tandem with me infront, talking about the twelve we’s that are going to get notice that it’s their turn to become families. Arriving at the location we are swarm repairing, a hundred plus are hard at work with fabricators making panels and parts for replacements.

Most of us hail from back to earth times when our grandparents were all on a team of scientist’s that developed the the dark matter collector and the DM drive, all from a theory that singularities are high speed grind stones that combines all matter and photons together. The stretching, mixing and crushing is the separation that free’s the ghost of matter to float away and join in the filament connections between galaxies, daggit has pictures of his grandfather on earth standing next to the prototype pyramid made up of one thousand pyramids that we call the dozer. His grandmother was the astronomer who brought the world a single picture that changed everything about space travel and life itself, a space ship passing by our solar system that was half the size of earth, moving a 1AU per hour, came and went in the blink of an a eye. The front of the ship was a pyramid shape, hieroglyphics found before this event told a story about God’s from heaven arriving in pyramids floating on black clouds. The final solution was a dozer that collect’s dark matter for the drive and shields the trains of tube lines from unseen particles and pushes larger objects aside with gravimetric impulse waves.

As the glow of heat ebbed away from the heliarc TIG weld, I flipped up the visor, my wrist com was flashing a link request. Pressing connect, my future we is smiling at me with eye’s telegraphing hunger from skipping waking meal. Making plans to meet for middle meal, closing the link, I am taken back a thousand shifts ago when her we fell into space dementia from eating dark matter residue. One shift he walked into the air-lock and blew himself into space. They were a family, her child like all children are taught the history of our departure from earth and given open courses of learning to choose what is most interesting to each individual. Artist’s like her daughter provide entertainment with idealistic vids and pictures to make us laugh and sing in our cubes with such intensity vibrations of others can be felt throughout the entire station.

Walking the hall toward to the cubesteraunt, others are passing in the opposite direction in single file, maintaining personal distancing protocol between each person during a containment event is primary to regaining control of the situation. I can see Monarch talking to her daughter by the myst curtain flowing down over the entrance to our favored group meeting place. Standing in a triangle pattern, greetings are given and received as I make a motion for the ladies to go first, finding an open four cube, waiting for the door to close for the air exchanger to clean the room before taking off our masks and sitting at the round table with four seats. Putting in our order to the key-op, talking about the incredible progress in repairs turns to a project that the art team is working on. They are collectively putting together a story of life on earth after the unknown space ship that punched thru the ort cloud surrounding our solar system, caused thousands of comets and asteroids to rain down as meteorites from the sky years later. Our meals arrive with drinks on the robocart from a panel on the back wall, taking the tray and putting it on the table with different smells in each bowl. There are only three meal choices, wake, middle and end, it’s all made from plants with different textures and nutritional content. Settings for the smell and flavor of the meal are controlled by the person with unlimited selections of both.

Putting on our masks, I press the exit button, and we all say seeyah when I seeyah in unison.

4 Likes

The 10 epiphanies.

Wave of humanity splashes realities shore, exposing tides of personality traits. Winds of change blow, then slow as the conceiver of days becomes faster. Death becomes thoughts oblivious notion, living life of the creatures that crawled across land, from the ocean.

Temperature drops as risen, veins provide the source of life’s missing mission. Spreading across the lands condition of living, mingle misunderstood in the belief… With out all of us, we are nothing but incomplete. The tree in the forest did make a sound when it fell. No one is there to witness, a feeling something lost that never is found. Falling leaves from the mother, disconnected from the fathering light . Falling to shadows of darkness’s deep composition, never realizing the fallen condition. The spark is lost in the flutter to final rest, its for the better of the planet… You must return to mothers earths veins.

Earth and her atmosphere spinning thru space, a misconceived notion… The earth is a cell in space’s vein, moving away from the galaxies, universal soul. Infected pregnant virus of human disease, unaware of their futures fate. A new need, a belief in self reaching the need to be believed. Lets believe in ourselves, as a group of our ancestors gathered, believe in all of us as we… One raises to rise the human perception, some one must take control, leading the others to thoughts of protection.

God is a conditioning state to the mind, for answers to question by races and greed to meet everyone’s needs. A religion is born, but no books are written to record… Purist thought of thinking what never should be know, the ape picks up a stone. Believe in something other than self and you will be free, the message so confused… Some choose to take, while others refuse. Choices are made while understanding nothing of truths lying position, just aware fear is the fight, battling of night, enchanted with imagination.

Nightmares vision creeps into religions fold, the birth of the devil is foretold. Now you have everything you need to support self, a new breed believes in their selves beyond self and want replaces need. Alignment of others with gathering minds pointy headed mass to absent directions, people are born and someone is needed for the presenting of blaming ones shame. These persons must stand against all with a torch of enlightened reflection, an outside position is taken from inside reflecting pools low tide… Shaking fists blame ground for personal sins turning hands to pleading thankfulness looking to sky. The good and bad, share light and dark names, focusing on minds thinking of itself… Turned into pity of less than me, myself, and I, mentality.

Population becomes a new word for humanities arising conditions, new forms of wise placed over shattered old understanding… No smarter than the reflection of being the other. A mirror is conceived to see with the eyes of ones self, the thought of myself over others. Greed steals compassions sword, slashing the hoard, next in the line to be nailed to a board. Its was not enough to need to be loved. Love and hate hangs on a cross in a book with a story of humanities loss.

The book of instruction to past beliefs written, ten commandments are hammered into the hardest thoughts of substance known, man cast HIS ideals to stone. We accept the masses cry, it makes sense to me, you must be wiser than I. The religion says so, so it must be true. Lies of the words even existing are the mist of the persons insisting, everything can never be right. There must always be a balance born, another religion gains grace in the storm, of the minds eye. Peace for the people of feathers as one religion discovers another. The same content realized by thinkers shared thoughts, then a concept so new and strange none can conceive… The religion of breathing, bending, and mood stretching. A man rides on the sands, with long contemplation of love for everything, later to be misused like all religion.

Just being alive is enough to suspend the belief in the word life, minds confusion suppresses misunderstanding, compassions mistaken weakness. Some sit on the mountain with heightened sense of awareness brought on by the lack of the minds fuel in the atmosphere. Jubilation the work of nations are forming, from high above we see, what we see at our on feet. Mass of ants swarming. Hate for the mirror now become issues of topics, men considering themselves more important than their original host. Man stares down at his woman, and blames the holder of the creation of life. Now I shall call you a new name, wife. Husband shall be my bonding for life. Everyone conceives a new concepts of old ways of loving one another till the end of days… Love is sculpted, painted and crafted in words, masses have seen the need to be heard.

Bearing witness to the life conceived, the woman sees clearly the man. Holding life between her knees. The man is stunned and complete in his fears of self brings, clarity of vision. Man suddenly sees with bulging eyes, he was once as weak and helpless as the feeling stalking his soul to the day, he opened his own eyes. Time of the father and mother are born to the world as children, misunderstood by the reflection unseen till it sees you, look at me, seeing us in the family tree.

Connection to types projected on others, sister and brothers. Family tree grows heavy with leaves, like the dinosaurs before did not understand their fate, there was nothing for them to be missing. The dead don’t have the cares for the living, they spent time in the world you thought of as yours from the beginning. Holding the land under foot, riding a cross on mothers back from the borders of her waters, looking for the new world order. Order for what, a new thinker arrives, bring chaos and destruction of the natural kind. A new god to blame and praise in our names, just what we need… More over all fame.

Gods are the human reflection of believing in self, the world looking at it, not comprehending. People are now awash on the shores of reality, pounding surface tension… Waves, roll the bodies of those drowning in illusions of another not seeing themselves as part of the whole. Education is facts as told by another, follow the book of instructions from heightened greats, famed to follow, humanity begins the continuous swallow.

I want freedom, liberty, a woman’s true thought turned figment of pigments, rotating to hating for colored skin. A nation kills a nation in the human way, being inhuman as the balance to pleasure grows more important. The fire moved out of the cave and onto the ground, trees and branches gather tight, keeps out the cold. Poles and pelts, trading for wealthy, by buckles and belts, everything spoken as heathen. Mixing cultures begins in alignment to futures imagination, a place to call home.

All words were feelings before grunts existed, creation thinking of thoughts… So our lives could be listed, foretold and recorded. Teachers bear witness to life greatest tragedy, having the gift to use self as others would do, sharing the ability to push through. Knowing the one that refuses the help, gets the most attention. Stealing the much wanted need to support the compassion, failing the one left behind… They know with sense of the mother, some must fall, to provide the mountain of hope… that is there to be a challenging climb for the others.

Children look at the books, learning by reading the feelings of what others think they must have felt. Easing the restrictions of parents convictions of who they remember themselves to be, when they where you. Passing on judgments and personal wisdom of lessons found through mistakes making thought, to be obtained. Finding out tomorrow, that now… You are yesterdays child. We are all driven by driving to find the means to the cause of the word friend. Childhood friends pretending to visit, when you are able to go back and see… The purity of wonderment, when we are all the ignorant fool. Arrogant love of sleeping ego, waken and running to the self allotted amount of personal attention. Work for the other, to provide personal pleasure storage, connected to a place to sleep.

That’s not enough now, give me some more. Dreams achieved, become nightmares… Needing the search for wanting what has not been had before. New and improved, commercialization takes over a world turned to comfort as living, rebelling as buying for selling the soul. War of the world, started by humans for beliefs in the belief that someone else is less worthy. Selling self worth for money sensation, shakes civilization… Now you work so hard at achieving your pleasure, some one else determinations of what to think of you. Time for vacation, a need to relax for hard worker. A moment to self to watch all the others, working for you. Each serves the other for financial gain, refusing to agree that they are the servant to anyone. Mostly themselves.

Faster moves life speeding concept , sun to earths movement that keeps the heart beating. The daughter and son make faces to mimic stars, a few humans from mothers population run from the planet and self, while calling it a word instead of looking beyond. Sure this place is great, but I need more. I want to see it, live it and keep it alive. The eyes of the many is what crushes the precious needs of the few. Here’s a nice place, lets colonize. The plague starts and humans thought around the world starts in with obsession of living forever.

Investment in seeing the future, be sure to pay in case time is unkind, insurance is whipped out to cover the loser… No, you paid last time, I’ll get the check. Serving the server while buying the product. Producing the goods, and bad, to reverse the uneven relics of peoples lives lost. More for the mountain others seeking for the trading, higher and higher with no confession. Mislaid step on the causes, the humble tumble and balance is lost, you are now apart of living both ones. The climber who seeks divine intervention, stopping along the way to help others who have fallen. The hand is not the heart of the person, just the extension of the appendage, should they happen to have one.

Many ones lay unaware, fallen scenarios with what you believe to be incomplete lives. They live like you, uncaring of others we can not see. Zero and one become understood, the wants of the few, out ways the needs of the many, spent and paid for by the lives of the good for the bad. The world comes together and all at once… Half empty cup fills with understanding, the human condition is everywhere at all times, just beyond where your eyes can see. It happens when sleeping or awake, the world keeps spinning, thinking of you… Only while you think of it… As ours.

Binary shares realities dream in data byte, across digital ether to perpetual night. Names to numbers fears the nations protection of self preoccupation, more thinkers are needed… While chemicals of humans faster kill wants, produced by the barrel, loaded and converted to mega ton needs. They thought of the thinking in the digital light, ask the computer for calculation of predetermined numbers of people needed to die. The world spins now on what I’ve been told is the axis, so perfectly balanced.

More is a word that explains ignorance away, when connected to the some of parts making the whole… The population of people, waits for the sequel to seeking the first love again. There is only second love if the first is the mother, terra firma under foot. Where your mother came from, and hers before. We are all connected around the planet, living in moments of shear agony, to call our selves blessed, if pleasure of happiness visits frequently enough, to shut out others pain.

The mother and father know mother earths ways, as told by growing from the warmth. It was the change in their status of climbers to helpers, protector and teacher, preacher to artist of self proclamation, personal ideals formed from ones situation. The parent no longer has to believe in self, verification of succeeding is breeding. Child’s entry from exit serves better the notion… Death will find you thinking of someone who cares about thinking of you.

The saddest part of this stories end, I’m telling you, what to think of you, while thinking of me. I spent the whole time trying to prove to myself you believed I was here. What you think of me is what I think of you, love fills the between. I keep a balance of thought of who others have perceived me to be, in hopes of staying between stitches binding my soul around another’s mind.

My soul is my question to keeping minds spark, lights recognition of dark, as its coming and going. Reaping shadows fall long before winter as lives struggles to live. Hope springs mornings subdued light, days pass on to hot summer nights. Sweating, working the soil. The human race spread by cultivating the land, tending the crops, get ready for harvest… Before winter comes round to visit again. Loss of possessions seen to be nothing as precious as life… losing the one of the ones that made 2, more painful than anything I ever knew.

Families huddle in puddles of poor misery, hungry children cry out the sighed echo of mothers agony… Why do so many suffer? The LIE told MOST is the story told over to over, believe damn you! Jesus did NOT die for your sins, the POOR did and do to this day… The future of us doomed, gloom for twenty five super computers, calculating how many bombs needed to do what will naturally happen. Negative thought is not the end of the world, dreaming it will last forever… IS. Children proceed as seeds and never look at the land grabbing for the light, gathering strength as growth minds the body if able. The child standing solo out in the fields imagination, solar thought guides the way, as cloud passes to say… What a beautiful day.

We are not what I see in your reading of this, you are just witnessing better use of my fists. I don’t have all your answers to fit in with mine, that’s why I always bring up the notion of time. Man needs a woman while needing a man, all need a lover, know as a friend. Equality rages its battle inside, man seeks the top for the pride, the woman seeks a baby thru spouse or child. Child brings notions to woman for getting past fear, men see the ending of him being here… As the child.

Man sees the child as the continuation of the mothers creation, respect is the knowledge of learning… Mom and Dad are the conscripts of gods illusion (Good + mOm + daD). They took for granted that your mind would reach their understanding… pride turns to shame, with the results of the name. Words escape human population to feel what makes them believe… Looking to sky for saving the bones from flesh depths of standing living ground.

Pray for people who don’t pray, echoes the words from the house built on the ground so hallowed, the truth of the lie is they chose the word commandments… To know they screwed the whole thing up by not calling it the 10 suggestions. Absurd as the word apathy, believe in you, is believing in me. Knowing I call you a form by name, with shape, please god show me you care… Come down, talk to me, let me know, you are aware, I am thinking of you. No reply is never what’s heard, the mind plays along in its don’t let me down, pay attention to me way.

The voice of the mouth does not speak for the mind, you can’t let out what others want to find. The voice in your head speaking to mine, telling the others of the lies we have told. Wishes for chances taken to bold, holding the hand of the seeking of truth… Lying to them to improve the self wealth of personal image, polishing self truth for reflective resistance. Love me like I love you, a little more, feeling the passion of flame and risk its extinguishing, meeting your end of passion again.

All of the feelings in names, broken down to 2 so all can relate. Hate speaks the devil inside darkened heart, love reminds thinking to a better half. Equal to what? Is the notions complex delusions, more words are needed for superfluous verbiage conclusions. Gravity explains in science, what eve did with the apple… Simply ironic, or lied to by example. History records many things, broken down memories, elated dreams, paintings , poetry, words and pictures, sounds, and even transmissions to space.

Are all the ants at my feet living to be impressed by me, do they run round making sound I don’t care to hear? Are they my dreaming of communication to what I am saying to me? I am to small to fear it… Ion loves proton but hates nucleolus of self centeredness. Big is better reads atom to evil in the age of the wage, needing to want for something more… What was the score? Who, best, better besetment at anything? Who’s best at the test? Who are the ones counting them out, shares of the companies monies running out. The investment in knowing the customer is always right about something, then denies denial of being an ant that still smells like an ape.

Realizing suddenly, evolutions cruel fate… We lived the life of the world, suffering with laughter of ones own humiliation. Rejection of death that anything loves everything forever, any ones way. Infinity meets the last epiphany, ironic to see, me dieing while trying to get you to understand, what I think of you, thinking of my thoughts of me.

Said one ant to the other ant with sun going down… “From the top of our hill, I can see the whole world.”, Come on now, lets not make a mole home out of it… The 2 ants joined the others in the nightly prayer for the souls of the crushed or lost in the battles of armies of ants. That was a great story dad, could you please tell me the ape who would be human story, again tomorrow?

What is your world? Its meaning and purpose? What were you put here to do? Who am I? Are all questions every animal might happen to think, just not in the words used by me. I don’t know about the rest of you, but my determination to procreation was the journey complete. Now I can do what I came to do, instead of what needed to be done.

4 Likes

I love painting with a good buzz.
One of my latest. I just dabble!

13 Likes

Looks good what type of paints are you using?

Is it finished or a wip, I hope you don’t mind a little constructive criticism. It might just be the camera causing it, photos rarely do justice to artwork. The shadowed area on the spine and hips is a bit dark and makes the depth look to deep and angular compared to the lighter areas. The left side is not shaded between light and dark and looks as if the persons side is flat. Nice subject matter though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I use acrylic paint.
I don’t mind criticism at all. That’s how you learn.
Camara doesn’t take good pics, but thanks for the lesson.

3 Likes

Yeah my artwork never looks good unless I can get a pic without a flash in natural light. My camera is crap as well. Skin tones are difficult, and why most of my portrait stuff is black and white. One of the problems I found with acrylic it dries to quickly, which doesn’t allow good blending when trying to create a gradual shade of colour.

If your paint drys out on your palette quickly, get some parchment paper, kitchen roll, and a small plastic tray, I use the bottom half of a large Ferrero Roche chocolate box. Put about 3 layers of absorbent kitchen roll in the tray so it fits neatly. Add some water to make it wet but not soggy and press the parchment paper down on top so it has good contact. Put your paint on the parchment paper and it will slowly absorb water through the parchment paper stopping the paint drying out.

I use semi transparent and transparent airbrush paint, it allows you to add gradual shades on your base colours.

5 Likes

My son just brought me pallet paper. It works in the same way you are describing.
Thanks for the tips! :art:
Haven’t been painting long… funny story how I got started.

3 Likes

Yeah same stuff just cheaper to use parchment paper, I am tight lol. Your doing well if you haven’t been painting much, what’s the story then.

I have been painting 25 years on and off, now I just mainly paint Christmas and birthday presents a couple of times a year, or if something really gives me the urge. I am contemplating doing a shinead occonor portrait from the video, prince cover she did, since you been gone, her eyes and face are so exspressive.

3 Likes