Cannabis of the GOTU

It turned out I had 3 males and 2 females, ABCs. I was successful in breeding seeds!
Since I got my original seeds from Sebring, I would like to contact him and send him all my seeds for his web site.
@repins12 @Sebring @anon93244739

3 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™ll put out my hat for some for my October giveaway, oh yeah, log on tomorrow for beans n bbq

3 Likes

What about some Stealth Fighter/Bubble Gum :wink: :rofl: :joy:

Havenā€™t decided, what to call it yet :+1:t4: :v:t4:
May have a few more for you, as well, by then :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

Holy damn repins!!!

4 Likes

1 plant, from my Hydro system. Got 6 more brewing now :+1:t4: :v:t4:
Soil plants didnā€™t produce as well. This is what I got, so far got 6 more of them ready to chop

:+1:t4: :v:t4:
12 more to finish this run :wink: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I still need to get you some cuts from the Grey Beardā€™s Private Reserve German Duck. Just need to know, how you want me to do them :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Iā€™m in no real rush. But I would love a cut of that, we can wait until temps drop in the fall, Iā€™m not sure how cuttings fare in this weather

5 Likes

Holy damnā€” lol. I like that! I say ditto!

2 Likes

Here you are:

https://diygreenlife.com/donations/

they are looking beautiful :kissing_heart:, looks they appreciate your hard work ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how I pack cuttings.

5 Likes

Thanks, my friend. Iā€™ll have to give this a try, after the weather breaks. I hope that all is well with you and yours :v:t4:

3 Likes

Depending on the temps at the destination, and if they are left outside vs a climate controlled building. Iā€™m still sending cuts, but know that I may have to re send later in the fall if theyā€™re going south.

3 Likes