Cavemans Spring 2023 18 Strain Hunt!

That was at 6 Weeks into Flower

1 Like

Wow that looks amazing. Really big Romulan fan that cross really peaked my interest. Looks like it was a good one.

2 Likes

It was amazing for my first grow and I wish I would have been able to clone her!

5-10-23 Day 18- They are all growing pretty good now. Still waiting on Hazemans to sprout. Gonna feed again tomorrow.

3 Likes

5-15-23 Day 23- Double White Cheese didn’t sprout, as it had a broken taproot, my fault I’m sure. Planted 4 more seeds! 1x Grapefruit Socks(Freebie) from Relic Seeds, 1x Purple Lush(Love Gift) from Bodhi, 1x Super Strawberry Diesel from Hazeman and 1x Chem 91 x Sour Bubble(Freebie) from Tonygreen! The rest are growing and doing great! Still feeding 450ppm of the solution above (1/4tsp MegaCrop 1 Part and 1/4tsp Sea-K per Gallon), going to add cal-mag to next gallon of nutes I mix, I’ve only been watering around 8-12oz each every 24hrs.

4 Likes

I’m debating on getting some half gallon fabric pots to finish these in depending on how many females I get if it’s a bunch I may just run them all the way in these solo cups. Never done it before but always wanted to try it as I’ve been decreasing my pot size since I first started lol. :rofl:

that’s quite a list you have there. 18 strains… that gives me anxiety, lol.

Yep all in a 32x32 tent, hoping to get around 6-9 females. Should be a fun grow!

5-20-23 Day 28- All plants are doing pretty well, I will let the oldest ones go 1 more week before transplant to 1 Gallon pots. Still getting 450ppm every other day around 8oz each feeding. Grapefruit Socks had a helmet head and I helped it along, that’s the only one with a humidity dome still.

3 Likes

5-31-23 Day 39- Culled 1x Banana Blizzard, 1x Chocolate Rain x Boss Hogg and 1x DJ Short Blueberry x Skunk 1 as they were male. Down to 13 plants total. 7 plants in Coco and 6 plants in Fox Farms Strawberry Fields. I have 10x 1 gallon Smart Pots so hoping 3 more males show within the next couple days. I really want to transplant and get these flipped already! Been feeding the Coco plants 1/2tsp MegaCrop 1 Part per Gallon which is 600ppm with my base water included(175ppm).

5 Likes

6-1-23 Day 40- I culled 1x Miss Michigan as it was male. I have four confirmed Females of the Coco plants with 2 still unknown.

1 Like

6-3-22 Day 42- Got the coco plants transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots of Strawberry Fields soil. I put 1tsp of Dynomyco in each transplant hole. Watered them all with spring water. Plants are looking like crap, I definitely went too long in solos. Especially running the lights 24/0. Hopefully they bounce back!

3 Likes

They will forgive you… :wink:
Make them a little Kelp/Alfalfa tea …and stand back…

Those 1 gallon pots you are using are open side transplant pots, what’s the next size are you planning on going to?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Gonna run them all the way in these. Even if it means more frequent top dressing and watering. This is just a soil learning experience for me, I’m used to only using 1gal start to finish, trying to push limits and see what they can handle. Makes the grow funner for me. Next run will be proper, I’ll be making the switch to 100% organic using BAS 3.0. Have a great weekend! :pray::grin:

1 Like

So we are now 2 weeks into flower in the tent, I had to Supercrop 1x DJ Short Blueberry x Skunk 1 and within hours it was already trying to stand back up lol, the closet is still in Veg with 4 plants remaining (Grapefruit Socks, Purple Lush, Chem 91 x Sour Bubble, and Super Strawberry Diesel). The closet plants are still in solos, and 3 of them look like crap due to using the spring water which was around 8.0 pH I have since stopped and am using Dechlorinated Tap Water pH’d to appropriate soil range. I need to get another pot and transplant them to 1 gallon fabrics as I only have 3, none of them have shown definitive sex yet.

1 Like

Also I top dressed the 7 tent plants with BAS BuildAFlower. Watered in with Dechlorinated Tap Water which needed .3mL of pH Down to be within appropriate range.

I transplanted the 4 remaining closet plants (Purple Lush, Grapefruit Socks, Chem 91 x Sour Bubble, and Super Strawberry Diesel) 1 Day ago to 1 gallon pots. I only had 3 fabric pots left so I used a coffee can for Super Strawberry Diesel. I put DynoMyco in each transplant hole. Today 6-25-23 is Day 42 from Seed. I will flip at Day 49. I left room in these pots for top dressing, my tent pots are full to the brim after 1 top dress. I’ll get pics of the tent later on when lights come on. The tent is on Day 1 of Week 4 Flower. I raised the light and increased the intensity to 85% in the tent right before lights off at 12:15am.

4 Likes

Here’s the tent, I removed the trays so I could spread them around a bit, gotta water in a few. Strains in tent are: 2x DJ Short Blueberry x Skunk 1, 1x Skywalker OG x Chem 4, 1x Chocolate Rain x Boss Hogg, 1x Strawberry Cough, 1x White G13HP, and 1 Critical Mass x White Widow.

3 Likes

6-26-23 Day 65- I culled Chem 91 x Sour Bubble as it was a Male. I re-transplanted Super Strawberry Diesel to C91 x SB’s fabric pot, instead of keeping her in the coffee container. Purple Lush and Super Strawberry Diesel are confirmed Female. Still waiting on Grapefruit Socks to show sex. The closet plants were all sown to soil on 5/15/23 so it’s Day 43 for them! I am honestly seeing no signs of sex on Grapefruit Socks yet. Hopefully before Saturday (7/1/23) I can tell, as that is the planned flip day! Also yesterday afternoon I removed the trays from the tent and spread the plants around a bit better and removed a few dead leaves. I watered all plants in the tent and closet with Dechlorinated Tap Water pH’d to the appropriate range.

2 Likes

I said the heck with it and just now supercropped Purple Lush and Grapefruit Socks lol. They are too tall to flower with the short Super Strawberry Diesel. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes