Certified noob needs help on first grow

Sometimes Fox Farm is to hot (to much nutrient) for my seedlings. I’ve had that problem once with a GG4 auto. The sprout kept its color and everything but slowly dried up. For my seedlings I cut it with coco. 1/3 FF and 2/3 coco. Its not always the case for all strains.

How are they doing @messenger?

I’ve never put a fan in the tent,I don’t have a fan but I have it outside of the tent blowing through one of the vent holes

1 Like

Seems to me and I am just learning about it also is that with those temps your Humidity needs to be much higher shoot for 55-65% min. if ya can it’s all about VPD and your plant being able to transpire Here in CO it’s drier than a popcorn fart and have always struggled with it if humidity is an issue which it’s probably the case put a little dome over them for a few days it could be a gallon bag or something like it and see if it perks up .

1 Like

VPD calc here are based off what you stated or approximately

I’m currently on the high side of the VPD by lowering temps you can better results !! Or increasing the HUM.

This is where it should be for veg 0.8 to about 1.0 and over 1 to about 1.5kpa for flower

I use black gold for
Néw plants
Ocean forest is to hot,once they get some
Leaves then I put them in ocean forest

2 Likes

Here’s a bit more information on the subject of various stages of growth also taken from the same website above.

1 Like