Chat room 2017-2019

2 Likes

Roll everyone their own joint. No pipes no bongs. “Puff puff don’t touch me!” Ms oleskool is digging the “everyone has their own joint” social distancing tactic! Be safe my friend!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Just make them a lot smaller that will put a damper on it for her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Actually have everyone roll their own joint and lick their own glue😉
Stay safe✌️

4 Likes

i’m on a tolerance break until i harvest in ~4 weeks :smiley: quarantine is fun! ugh i even smoked a cigarette yesterday because i was so damned bored. tasted like shit, not doing that again. been almost 3 years since i quit cigarettes and maybe a year or more since i quit vaping. definitely can’t start that up again. although i do still have a few unopened tins of cherry skoal …

4 Likes

I have a tolerance break at least once a year, I see how long I can go with out it before the wife kills me :rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t go there. I hear it’s good for scenting fireplace fires… Actually, I just made that up.

3 Likes

Mmmmm lip dinner would be nice

1 Like

dammit i was leaning over and when i stood up i smoked my head on the corner of a cupboard that was open and its still bleeding after 20 min of applying pressure

4 Likes

Yikes, I hate it when that type of thing happens. Sounds like you might need a stitch.

3 Likes

it’s very tiny, less than a quarter inch little cut, hospitals are probably way too busy anyways and i don’t want to risk getting sick there :face_with_head_bandage: :face_vomiting: may i should put packing tape over it

5 Likes

Don’t blame you, I’m not going near a hospital if I can avoid it. :mask:

Hope you can get the bleeding stopped soon.

…Packing tape :laughing:, you should see my shoes…

7 Likes

Just keep trimming trimming trimming

3 Likes

head wounds always bled the worse…cold pack it…ice will stop it

3 Likes

Super glue = stitches :hammer_and_wrench:

:+1: :man_health_worker: :pill:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Im a little late but if you by chance have a black tea bag around dampen it and place on the cut with light pressure, hold for at least 15min , black tea helps stop bleeding due to the tanins.

5 Likes

thanks for the tip i’ll remember for the future

does anyone know what happened to @ryasco ?? hopefully he’s OK

4 Likes

He hasent posted sense July 2018, I don’t think he is on the site anymore , hopefully he is ok and just on sabbatical from the web.

5 Likes

Give free weed and snacks to everyone to make them stay at home. Couchlock saves lives. :v:

7 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes