Chat room 2017-2019

:warning: This is General Chat topic and serves as a mix of topics or a topic of “last resort”. Before posting, try to first decide if it is not preferably possible to

• update your own topic or add to relevant topic of another member
  • or start new topic for the subject
  • and lastly post your message here in General Chat…

Many interesting subjects can get buried quickly in this Chat topic… and that is a pity!

Specifically posts regarding actual events happening or your garden updates deserve their own topic.

Also consider checking out our official Overgrow.com Chat on Discord

Thanks for understanding!

And as the village idiot, i just cant find my way to it? Or, if there is not one…well, that be a real nice feature (-:

11 Likes

A trichome would be like a basketball to him!

4 Likes

I saw a UFO 4 years ago, even though I believed in them before I saw it, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. There is a difference between believing, and knowing.

5 Likes

Could it have been a lenticular cloud instead? :grin:

1 Like

No, it moved too fast for a cloud, and it changed direction several times, and stopped, covering a sky line in seconds, that a passenger aircraft would take 8 - 10 minutes to cross in a straight line. It was also round and shiny, I couldn’t gauge the size, but if you hold a pea at arms length, it would be roughly that size. It was a daytime sighting.

I just want to see a Bigfoot now and my life is complete lol.

6 Likes

Don’t you shave yourself every morning? :grin:

5 Likes

Ooohhh your sharp, no I only shave once a week lol.

3 Likes

About 3 weeks ago my modem broke so the ISP sent me a new one, when i set up the new wifi SSID I named it AFP_Van42 hoping to prank my paranoid neighbor and it worked, it took 2.5 weeks but he knocked on my door and was excitedly telling me that there must be a police van parked somewhere close and he was checking the wifi strength while walking around. I lost control and burst into laughter when he looked and the signal was at full strength at my front door.

My wife and I nearly had tears laughing and I still chuckle at the thought of his excitement and worry.

17 Likes

That’s awesome. My moms’ has always been Trojan Virus Warning or something along those lines, so that nobody ever wants to connect to it.

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha…

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

We really need to talk about hiding the keys to the liquor cabinet somewhere else…

4 Likes

come to Boston today and SEE the white race dying!

2 Likes

I see a lot of females in leggings. Is the white race dying of thirst? Because :heart_eyes: :joy: :vulcan:

7 Likes

9 Likes

it worked out perfectly fine btw … i moved all my plants out to the uhaul at 3am and tore down my grow room, then placed some furniture in it … moved it all back the next day … i really needed to deep clean that room anyways, and i took advantage of the opportunity to stake up each plant really well

9 Likes

Back in the day when I was involved in growing for a living we actually got a call from the green team. This is a rcmp unit based out of Vernon or kelowna. Cant remember. At least 15 20 years ago. Told us to pack it up and go home or else. Haha rented the uhaul and moved shop up the mountain. Plants stayed in uhaul about 20 hours. They were fine. New grow was not. Pinched just b4 harvest.

4 Likes

What goes up always comes down…

9 Likes

What is the post on OG with the most likes? :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

A common misconception. THC does not degrade to CBD, it degrades to CBN. More amber trichomes = less THC and more CBN. CBD peaks earlier than THC production, but CBD is more stable overall.

8 Likes

Thanks for clarifying this, as you may have already noticed, misconception is something very common on me … :sunglasses:

EDIT: That information was posted the 10th of May, are you browsing my file or late on reading the chat? I stated that things that happen in the Shark Tank can affect later on to the rest of the forum, hope this time I’m wrong …

3 Likes