Chat room 2017-2019

:warning: This is General Chat topic and serves as a mix of topics or a topic of “last resort”. Before posting, try to first decide if it is not preferably possible to

• update your own topic or add to relevant topic of another member
  • or start new topic for the subject
  • and lastly post your message here in General Chat…

Many interesting subjects can get buried quickly in this Chat topic… and that is a pity!

Specifically posts regarding actual events happening or your garden updates deserve their own topic.

Also consider checking out our official Overgrow.com Chat on Discord

Thanks for understanding!

And as the village idiot, i just cant find my way to it? Or, if there is not one…well, that be a real nice feature (-:

11 Likes

Indeed it is! I’d hit her!

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Not worth a new thread, but is “guerilla from seed” a thing? I started carrying a spare seed around looking for a place to put it, but I’m not sure what the chances are it will actually grow. :seedling:

Nature used to do it that way and not grow seedlings at home, so in theory that should work, right? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Guerilla from seed is the real guerilla.
I would like to plant some around town for fun.

4 Likes

I think we have spoiled the genoma with all the extra feed and optimal conditions, the plants will not be as resistants as if they were always in the nature and LITFA … :sunglasses:

@Viva_Mexico Really impressive harvest!

5 Likes

Summer of 2016 I was staying with my mother on weekends and taking care of her as her dementia had progressed to where she could not take care of herself. One morning in the spring I was hitting a bowl out in the car and there were a few seeds in the bud as it was from a plant I had used to make TCH-Bomb F2 seeds.

I took a hike around the old home place and popped a few of the seeds straight into the ground. I didn’t check for a month or so and when I did, I had to chop away a 3’ tall thicket of weeds and I found a few little plants that had stretched like crazy looking for light. I went that day and bought a $3 bottle of fish emultion ferts at the Dollar General. I visited it and fed it about 3 times through the summer. I chopped this in November.

Making the 45 minute drive home with that thing in may car was the most paranoid I’ve been in a LOOOOONG time. Whew.

12 Likes

Nice harvest, glad im not trimmin all that tho :joy:

Hat’s off mate, great work!

5 Likes

Another LITFA success story! Great Growin’ my friend.

3 Likes

With all the seeds I got recently I find it very hard to adhere to my self-imposed two plant limit. I want to try everything!! Is there a support group for my problem?

Trying a few around town would be an acceptable workaround. I’m afraid they wouldn’t last long, too many people everywhere.

5 Likes

Glad you finally had some good fortune after the fire bro, that weed looks noice too :drooling_face:

2 Likes

We are the support group! OverGrow.

9 Likes

Strainoholics Anonymous. I’m one! OG has the treatment. More strains!!

7 Likes

We are going to use the trimbag. It is a huge help.

2 Likes

But … I … hm … well. Okay!!

BRAIIIIIINS! STRAIIIINS!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Saw this at the local 99cent store, man have we come a long way

13 Likes

A picture of a dobsonfly, picture from texas USA.
But Wtf imagine that lands on you.

10 Likes

They are delicious “chicken fried” with some cream gravy!

8 Likes

That is a nightmare right there. Haven’t got anything close to that here.

5 Likes

Hi I am Argo and I smash all of my weed. I really need to stop but it’s so effectively delicious no solvents ova ere

6 Likes