Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

I posted a picture of my first potleaf smoothie in that thread. I have since been loading up my daily fruit regimine with delicious foliage from my second favourite plant.

If my appetite keeps up I’m going to start schwazzing @qtip style.

8 Likes

Even if we forget the MRCROWLEY stuff where he welcomes a fellow country dude, calls them his wife and his girlfriend there is the issue of so many packs supposedly never arriving. I have sent a ton of packs to him and I believe he has only received 1 from what he says. I know of multiple members who have also sent stuff to him. JohnnyPotseed sent multiple things to him that also never arrived. I know because we both sent him even more to a new address. If the stuff never arrives than I don’t really want to keep sending it. It costs money to buy cards, flips, washers, get seeds and pay postage to send stuff that apparently does not get there. I have sent to a bunch of others in Brazil with no issue, only seems to never get to him. When he comes on saying he has no seeds for his next run 4 days after posting a pic of 5 separate strains that just arrived it does not feel very honest. Perhaps it’s just me and I am being a dick.

17 Likes

Someone needs to make a pic like this but with…
I can has SEEDS?

famous-cat-meme-which-started-and-launched-the-website-i-can-haz-cheezburger

6 Likes

I cannot take any credit, I am standing on the shoulders of giants, thank you for thinking of me! :smiley::+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’ll have to double check in the morning but I’m fairly certain I’ve got enough Dosi Walker to send you a pack if you fuck with autos and I’d be more than happy to get em to someone who’d appreciate them

7 Likes

ask and you shall receive

9 Likes

@Berzerk, knock off the seed begging. This act is getting tired.

Folk, please reach out to me if this continues. Thanks.

19 Likes

That is most gracious of you, thank you! :pray:

Based on historical precedence, I’m starting to think this is my path.

4 Likes

Thank you @GanjaMa !
I am saving that!

4 Likes

Wow you’re quick!

I could not say no to that cat :rofl:

4 Likes

Didn’t the dude say he was away on vacation?
Wish I could go on vacation. :rofl:

3 Likes

He went from not enough seeds to do a run then saying he has 8 packs within a matter of two minutes. Not the brightest penny in the fountain. I vote we ostracize.

7 Likes

i was making that meme too but i guess i was to slow lmao

4 Likes

Thank you @Northern_Loki

8 Likes

I guess forgiveness doesn’t work in this case.

4 Likes

Same, I was looking for a higher quality photo than I had lol.

3 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa. While I agree with you in principle, this is way too much free entertainment. Totally wouldn’t be mailing him any seeds personally, but still :popcorn:

4 Likes

Seen some new accounts lately so i made this as well lol

14 Likes

To be honest I’m thinking about getting off em :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks to all who tried to make the meme!

2 Likes