Chat room (let's chat!) đź’¬ (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Chat room (let's chat!) đź’¬ (Part 1) - #5086 by keene.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

whooot whooot! first in

7 Likes

Welcome to new chat.

2 Likes

Nice! Onto another thread!

2 Likes

I was first till I refreshed than it was taken away, ROFL.

5 Likes

Nice! Just finished my second cataract surgery and wow all things are clear and beautiful, I absolutely need my Sun glasses in the grow room

11 Likes

@Nagel420
boxer x pittie @ 75lbs in a sweater… You must have a pic to share!
:joy:

2 Likes

Uhhh fucking awesome. Awww I want him to have a bow tie haha.

@MoBilly

1 Like

When I was growing up I had a pure bred Belgian Shepherd and a little hound. The little hound used a sweater on occasion but she had really short hair. Canada can be cold :wink: Its when people put clothes on them for looks that it annoys me. Its different when for warmth, we at least in my opinion.

5 Likes

Yeah. I have a crippled little friend that I put a home made sweater on in the Winter.

That is when it makes absolute sense.

13 Likes

I gotta find a picture of my old man wiener “Sponge”. He passed a few years ago; at 18years3months!

Had cancer, survived.
Had pancreatitis… TWICE, survived.
He hit his expiry date in his own bed; knowing his loved ones were right there with him.

11 Likes

Man am I glad I read to the end.

12 Likes

This guy is named Winston. He is one of the few smaller dogs that I’ve ever had. I lean towards bigger dogs but he has a big piece of my heart.
He was my Granddaughters dog before he got hurt. She couldn’t care for his needs so my wife and I took over rehabilitation. Now he’s a fixture in my home.

5 Likes

ME TOO, I was getting ready to flag it (lol)!!! I know, PERVERTS, right? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I spotted that. I was wondering who would jump on it. You deserve a dibs win bro!

7 Likes

“who are you and why are you in my PMs?!?!?!”

5 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Too bad the time lockout didn’t reset with the roll over. C’est la vie…

It wouldn’t let me reply to the system apparently hahaha so it was kind of out of context

3 Likes

Are you beating a dead horse? frech|nullxnull

2 Likes