Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

You can rent 2 of those things if it comes to that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m renting to own the hot water heater and theyā€™re installing it tomorrow AM. The AC is owned and thankfully just needed a tuneup and deep cleaning due to the numerous construction sites in and around the house clogging up the filters with SOOOOO MUCH dustā€¦

ā€¦which is another solid reason I bud wash any outdoors I grow. :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking for the guy who does graphics, logos, stickers. Recently designed for @budderton?

2 Likes

@MikeyDread is your man.

4 Likes

Anyone ever use CBD patches for pain relief before?
These seem to help me.

2 Likes

I scored a pk of cosmic wisdom-pure Michigan 2.0 f2 regs BUT I thought it was the cosmic wisdom- pure Michigan 2.0 s1 fem. I said I was done w regs after this last run and didnā€™t get many ladies. I donā€™t have space to run a lot of boys. The cosmic wisdom guy supposedly got a cut from thug pug and got his permission to make and sell the seeds. Now his mother plant is gone and the last pure Michigan 2.0 s1 will be coming out soon. I was thinking of cancelling my order but it was the last pack of the f2s . Should I cancel it and try for a pack of the s1 or just keep the f2 regs?

1 Like

Hey all you green minded peeps! So I have been lurking here for a bit over a year now. Reading and learning as much as I can. OleReynard brought me here. Lots of great information and sharing and love is what I have seen. Time to jump in and get involved! Hereā€™s my concern and looking for opinions. I do not live in a legal area and am afraid to post my pics. Please help a gal outšŸ˜
Thank you kindly for your time and have a great day!
Peace

9 Likes

I completely understand your fear with this. NY went legal a couple months ago. I still have a hard time with the new openness of the entire situation. It took me months to even post anything. The more I interacted the better it got for me. @Mdjammer

4 Likes

A few of us are also in illegal states and post up our grows but it boils down to comfort level. If youā€™re not comfortable with it then donā€™t do it but if you do just donā€™t put anything that could identify you in pics.

I believe the site automatically strips location data from any pictures posted as well if that makes you feel any better about it.

10 Likes

Hi @Mdjammer

Itā€™s just about your comfort level and is it worth it to you.

I think itā€™s low risk. But that doesnā€™t mean no risk.

7 Likes

I also may or may not be in an illegal state! :wink:

So I will just agree with these comments. (out of likes already)

Obviously not on this site but when I 1st started lurking on sitesā€¦

I crop my pics and scan the hell out of them for anything that can identify me in any way.

I still Strip all Exif and XMP data before posting pics unless the photo came from an older camera I have with No Location data.

I also save the pics I strip data from with a 4p at the end so that I know they have been wiped.

Just my .02 and would love to see pics when and if you are comfortable @Mdjammer

4 Likes

I would certainly hope the feds have something better to do than trying to track down some hobbyist gardeners planting flowers!

3 Likes

In an illegal state, I wouldnā€™t be worried about the feds so much as local law enforcement.

4 Likes

So many great replies!! I thank you all. Pics coming soonšŸ˜

3 Likes

tracking someone down and prosecuting them for posting pictures of flowers sounds even more out of reach for local LE (unless maybe youā€™re showing off some huge underground commercial grow)

3 Likes

They donā€™t prosecute you for posting pictures. They prosecute you for growing the plants, which they discover through the process of you posting pictures. The posting pictures (possibly along with other things) can be used to build a case and develop probable cause for a warrant. If you make sure there is nothing in the pictures or on your profile to identify you, you should be fine. But, as has already been said, the risk is not zero.

3 Likes

No doubt, but I think I would be more worried about the risk of driving every day than posting some pictures of the inside of a grow tent!

3 Likes

Maybe it depends on when you grew up, I have memories of being drafted and Nixon. I have relatives currently in the FBI who tell me to stay chill. I will wait till we know we are free of prosecution. you can be identified if they want to harass you

5 Likes

Iā€™ll never quite shake the paranoia from before it was legal here. Even now, Iā€™m still careful and somewhat guarded.

9 Likes

I saw on the news yesterday, that Oklahoma will more than likely have at least one, maybe two chances of having Recreational on the ballot this fall. If you are in Oklahoma, be sure to get out and vote, and if they require signatures, get out there and sign the petitions.

Its kinda shitty the way they do it tho. They know, good and well, historically we has\ve a very low turnout for the midterms, so they throw add a bill like this to the ballot knowing there will not be a big turnout anyways.

8 Likes