Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

So many great replies!! I thank you all. Pics coming soonšŸ˜

3 Likes

tracking someone down and prosecuting them for posting pictures of flowers sounds even more out of reach for local LE (unless maybe youā€™re showing off some huge underground commercial grow)

3 Likes

They donā€™t prosecute you for posting pictures. They prosecute you for growing the plants, which they discover through the process of you posting pictures. The posting pictures (possibly along with other things) can be used to build a case and develop probable cause for a warrant. If you make sure there is nothing in the pictures or on your profile to identify you, you should be fine. But, as has already been said, the risk is not zero.

3 Likes

No doubt, but I think I would be more worried about the risk of driving every day than posting some pictures of the inside of a grow tent!

3 Likes

Maybe it depends on when you grew up, I have memories of being drafted and Nixon. I have relatives currently in the FBI who tell me to stay chill. I will wait till we know we are free of prosecution. you can be identified if they want to harass you

5 Likes

Iā€™ll never quite shake the paranoia from before it was legal here. Even now, Iā€™m still careful and somewhat guarded.

9 Likes

I saw on the news yesterday, that Oklahoma will more than likely have at least one, maybe two chances of having Recreational on the ballot this fall. If you are in Oklahoma, be sure to get out and vote, and if they require signatures, get out there and sign the petitions.

Its kinda shitty the way they do it tho. They know, good and well, historically we has\ve a very low turnout for the midterms, so they throw add a bill like this to the ballot knowing there will not be a big turnout anyways.

8 Likes

I was seeing where they were trying to cut out small purchases and the sale of trim over there. Is that true? It sucks that they make things legal and then amend it to pieces.

1 Like

Post 2352 I thinkā€¦ I was posting late last night and maybe u guys didnā€™t see it lol whatā€™s your opinion on the cosmic wisdom pure Michigan? I got the last pack of 2.0 f2 regs but I thought they were the new ones- the s1 fems.

Valid point. I am about that age as well.

See??? Right there kinda scares me a bit. If the frickin FBI is saying to stay chill, that kinda tells me that something could very well be screwy.

3 Likes

Even though itā€™s legal to a point here thereā€™s still a stigma. Iā€™m careful not to call it a ā€œGrow-opā€ but instead a ā€œsmall legal cannabis garden.ā€

Grow-op is too loaded, it conjures up images of cops in hazmat suits carrying plants out of a mold filled building

5 Likes

Just got this. Never ordered from crop king but I can see myself looking and making an account lol

I thought this had BEEN the way already?

Theyā€™re going to get someone in trouble with that ā€œget yourself some dea approved party suppliesā€ bit :rofl:

1 Like

I would not buy from those deceitful crooks. Crapking seeds sucks.

3 Likes

I agree, Iā€™m very insistent on calling it a garden

We need to do away with the language used to differentiate cannabis cultivation from any other gardening when it was a rogue activity and fold it into peoples existing framework for ā€˜normal behaviorā€™

6 Likes

LOL, as long as my license is sitting by my tent I will call it whatever I want. It took a while to get over things and still have not in some regard. Perhaps its because I am still trying to get a pardon for them raiding the very house I am in and hauling me off in the middle of the night over weed. But at this point since I am totally legal I figure they can GFT :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Everyone is certainly free to do as they wish, but Iā€™m talking about changing how culture views cannabis.

A lot of places in the states where itā€™s still illegal, and weā€™ve only made it this far through advocacy

4 Likes

I think there was just a recent clarification from the DEA, I had seen a number of articles posted around discord servers, forums etc. All seeds, cuttings, clones and other genetic material with under 0.3% thc falls under the 2018 farm bill. It should have been like this already, but there is always weird areas in the law that need direct clarification sometimes.

I am honestly surprised I did not wake up the next day and see cuttings flying all around overgrow lol.

5 Likes

I like that idea!
:seedling: :earth_americas:

3 Likes

Rec sales are set to start this week here finally with the medical dispensaries being allowed to sell to the public. Unfortunately one of the same representatives that led the charge to legalize is also the same one who float out said he doesnā€™t want homegrow any time soon because it would hurt the burgeoning market. Dumbass greedy POS.

9 Likes