Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That gruesome police horse murder back in 1996 really tarnished their wholesome image.

7 Likes

Dont recall that? I do however remember my ride down to Cherry Beach with 52 divisions finest :rage:

3 Likes

2007_03_25SonicBoom
I miss these two places specifically.

2 Likes

It was a plot point from the movie Half Baked. One of the characters feeds all of his munchies to a diabetic police horse and winds up in jail for killing a police officer.

5 Likes

I caught that one @lophophora.ca … Your joke did not fall on deaf ears ,:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Buy a few large rubbermaids and recycle / compost your soil / amend your soil in them. I am always recycling soil. That shits too expensive to just toss outside when you are done and buy more. SO much cheaper to amend / compost. Even like a 27g tumbler would work well…

Keep notes. Starting EC / pH. How much you add of what. Finishing EC / pH. Once I did that a few times I have my mixture per gallon pretty much figured out.

5 Likes

That’s right, I remember that now. Funny movie for the most part.

download.jpeg-18

3 Likes

BUTTERCUP!!! :sob:

3 Likes

Sonic boom is still around but had to go to spadina an shrink.

1 Like

So sad, I remember how amazing it was in the bloor street location, it was huge and had a very distinct vibe. Last time I was home, I went to the spadina location and it was so different. Makes sense it had to move, with the insane real estate prices in the city now.

2 Likes

The # of places i used to support had the close brick and motar to go online out of their homes. Then the online version wasn’t sustainable either so they ended up closing up and moving on.

2 Likes

George’s is still around so there is that at least. They always had fall off the bone ribs, mmmmm. Ate a ton of that when I lived in Moss Park.

2 Likes

as is Filmores heheh

2 Likes

Yeah, I used to eat there when I was younger too. Won’t be doing that again :rofl:

2 Likes

Did the infection clear? :rofl:

1 Like

Get her some Azo pills for the discomfort, if they sell them wherever you are. I usually get them from Walmart. They do wonders. I hope she feels better soon.

LOL, luckily I avoided one.

1 Like

Hey guys and gals. @TopShelfTrees1 is looking to find a bunch of stickers to cover his apartment size fridge. His old one was absolutely covered in stickers and he wants to recreate that with this new one.
If anyone has some stickers that are pot related or just cool as the other side of the pillow, that you will part with, please give him a holler.
I’m sure he would appreciate it and he has been a great asset to the community and a good guy all around so…
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hmm…I have a few leaf decals left… :thinking:

3 Likes

You sir are amazing. This was definitely not necessary but VERY VERY much appreciated. From the bottom of my heart thank you for the kind words, TRULY :pray:t2: @MoBilly

5 Likes