Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

@DrGonzo13 Hey brother! Iā€™m doing well. been kinda picking back up after a breakupā€¦ today was actually one of the better days in awhile! Been working on a new space! Keep your head up, homieā€¦ keep on truckin! :v::sunglasses::green_heart:

ā˜†DJSF

26 Likes

Cool space, cant wait to see the plumbing.

2 Likes

Thanks @MrWizard ! Nice to hearā€¦ coming from you! Iā€™m always lurking on your thread! Love the attention to detailā€¦ design & science!

:v::sunglasses::green_heart:

ā˜†DJSF

4 Likes

Nice whipping out the Digital HPS n batwing :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :100: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice I was going to be gifting my pack I won this afternoon but I luckily went to see how 3rd round went so glad you got some @DJSF The Doc

1 Like

I got my wisdom teeth pulled last Friday , my mouths still bleeding lmfao. I swear he forgot to stich it lmao. No smoke for 2/3 weeks, I could def go for a joint, Smoke 1 for me lol
Cheers

7 Likes

I really like your spot there DJSF. Itā€™ll look awesome filled with green. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I had that done along time ago :tooth: , I will smoke one for you. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

6 Likes

had one of mine done while in the Corps dam navy dentist broke off a piece of my jaw takin it out

5 Likes

Ouch. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Army dentist used hammer and chisel on mine, cracked jawbone which got broken later whilst playing Army football, messed it up

5 Likes

I feel like this is a thing I could get behind.
I used to smoke cigs for like 5 yrs straight, I stopped because this guy that I know was like u canā€™t just quit cigs itā€™s impossible. And we had a back an forth of yea I can , no u canā€™t. I was actually getting aggravated with the guy. And itā€™s been a couple of yrs now that I stopped smoking,ā€¦
But anyway fawk that guy lol!
Cheers

7 Likes

I gave this glass wall hanging to my friend Jeff when we were teenagers as a joke because he was a ā€œpot headā€ and I wasnā€™t. It hung on his wall, everywhere he lived, for over 45 years. Now itā€™s on my wall.

No smoking unless itā€™s a joint. lol
As much as his parents hated marijuana, I donā€™t think they ever read the fine print or they would have made him take it down when he still lived with them. lol

16 Likes

How well I remember that one! lol Had the same one a long time ago

4 Likes

Reminds me of this dumpster is saw some years ago. Good advice though haha

5 Likes

I quit, cold turkey, 24 years ago.

I had to quit drinking beer for 3 months to quit smoking though.

11 Likes

Coming up on 22 years no cigarettes. I never quit drinking beer, ever. Lol

11 Likes

Itā€™s been 40 years since I smoked a cigarette. Oddly enough, Iā€™ve been with my wife just about the same time. lol

6 Likes

What an awesome sign, thatā€™s a highly desirable collectible these daysā€¦wow!

2 Likes

Yeah, I guess it might be at that @buckaroobonsai . I hadnā€™t thought about that. Maybe one of my kids will cash in on it someday in the distant future after Iā€™m gone. lol

2 Likes