It came about after smoking copious amounts of NLX and long discussion with another grower we decided to do the test, to see if there was a difference between a flushed and unflushed bud / nugget.
It was around the late 90s when people used to put there phone inside a microwave and ring it to see if the microwave had enough shielding to block phone signals and or microwave radiation leaking from the microwave.
We thought after a long day smoking it would be a good idea to test a bud for metal by turning on the microwave with an unflushed bud in it to see what happened.......Bill and Teds adventures lol
Read any nute bottle and see the likes of copper, boron, magnesium, iron, etc some chelated some not.
Any way shock horror, unflushed bud grown using vita link at the time sparked like a metal fork was in there and blew the microwave, the flushed bud was tested first and did not spark just got hot and burned like a bit of bread turning into toast lmao
It was a test for metals present, not an attempt to dry it to smoke