I had a minor grow room mishap recently, and the inline fan that circulates the air in my veg tent got blocked and ended up overheating.
Do you guys think it's safe to keep using it? I'm relatively new to indoor growing. it says "thermal overload unit installed," and it didn't trip and shut off, so presumably it wasn't hot enough to get damaged? It was hot enough that it was starting to slightly melt the plastic tarp at the bottom of the tent, but not too hot to touch. also, some people use these to vent hot exhaust from their fixtures, so presumably it should do well with heat.
what do you guys think?