Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Nothing wrong with experimenting to see your own results. I burp after allowing the metabolic process to work, periodically opening my jars to let out the built up carbon dioxide and moisture the buds have shed. But to each their own, whatever works for you is the right way.

1 Like

I get mine to 65% and just let them sit, Iā€™ll open and sample once or twice a week and eventually it all gets smoked.

I broke out some delicious, 8 month cured herb out to smoke with a buddy I havenā€™t seen in about 5 years. He was like ā€œwhyā€™s your bud brown, man?ā€ So I went and grabbed a fresh jar and had to explain that chlorophyll breaks down over time and the smoke becomes super smooth. After he smoked it he was amazed. Fucking Colorado spoiled him with itā€™s freeze dried bright green dispensary weed.

2 Likes

Thats fucking horrible.but funny

1 Like

Mine are accurate to within 1% of each other. I was really quite amazed considering they are dirt cheap.

No donā€™t get me wrong they are great for the price I got mine from Amazon I took the batteries out of all of them and let them sit then put t them back in and a hour later they were all relatively close to each other

2 Likes

Check out what nagel420 is up to !

3 Likes

Havnt seen that but my profile pic is a BOG Grape Punch with whorled phyllotaxy.

1 Like

How much did the Govee ones run you?

I got a dozen from amazon, and they are within 2-3% of ea other, and the other hygrometers I have hereā€¦ Good enuff for govtā€™ I say!

printed up these nifty tops for the mason jars too! a tiny bit of silicone to seal it to the lid, and the lid is printed in layers. rigid portion is all PLA, but to mimic the sealer ring on the normal jar lids I print a few layers of TPU (super flexible) on top to create a good seal. I know they work because Iā€™ve sealed em up in a room at 58% rh, and kept em upstairs where its 80%rh and they still read 58% two weeks later (empty of course)

3 Likes

I never saw the variegated in weed before, only when it happened and I searched for it. Not common, but theres a few threads on here detailing it. I am praying it doesnt go away after a few sets of leaves, I would LOVE to see purple variegated :slight_smile: think, in every front yard, in every flowerbedā€¦ :smiley: I have big dreams ROFLMAO

1 Like

That is very clever and neat

2 Likes

Little pricey for these guys, unless you just bounce them around jars. The readings are really spot on after comparing with a few other readers. I like them. Have one in the actual tent, and one for jars. I really like that I can have it send me an alert if shit gets crazy!

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecti https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R586J37/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_6cTPmWukdbRMN

2 Likes

I buy hygrometers and thermomters from the dollar store for everywhere. Same item sold in stores for $20 with a probe. These just donā€™t have probes and are only 4 Canuckbucks!

2 Likes

you got some high end dollar stores!

the closest mine has is an aquarium stick-on thermometer!

1 Like

In truth they should be called the $3-4 dollar store :rofl:

3 Likes

well, they do have Dollar Plus near meā€¦ Pretty much everything is on the PLUS sideā€¦ At least they are being honestā€¦

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also ā€œA Dollar or Moreā€; but it should be renamed ā€œā€¦or More!ā€

3 Likes

Yeah but in fairness, is there much left in the world worth a dollar but still worth using?

1 Like

I used to frequent a dollar store a million years ago and a million miles away that had portobello mushrooms and Steven Segal energy drink.

And they were actually a dollar!

3 Likes

Not really and if there is ur lucky to get a week out of it lol !!!

1 Like