Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Little pricey for these guys, unless you just bounce them around jars. The readings are really spot on after comparing with a few other readers. I like them. Have one in the actual tent, and one for jars. I really like that I can have it send me an alert if shit gets crazy!

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecti https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R586J37/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_6cTPmWukdbRMN

2 Likes

I buy hygrometers and thermomters from the dollar store for everywhere. Same item sold in stores for $20 with a probe. These just donā€™t have probes and are only 4 Canuckbucks!

2 Likes

you got some high end dollar stores!

the closest mine has is an aquarium stick-on thermometer!

1 Like

In truth they should be called the $3-4 dollar store :rofl:

3 Likes

well, they do have Dollar Plus near meā€¦ Pretty much everything is on the PLUS sideā€¦ At least they are being honestā€¦

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also ā€œA Dollar or Moreā€; but it should be renamed ā€œā€¦or More!ā€

3 Likes

Yeah but in fairness, is there much left in the world worth a dollar but still worth using?

1 Like

I used to frequent a dollar store a million years ago and a million miles away that had portobello mushrooms and Steven Segal energy drink.

And they were actually a dollar!

3 Likes

Not really and if there is ur lucky to get a week out of it lol !!!

1 Like

HELL yeah, my dollar store gets like $5 chocolate bars and sells em for a buck. Godiva packs tooā€¦

The tupperware section is good if your creative. The tools area is lacking, but if I was a crafter, there might be stuff to findā€¦

3 Likes

No kidding the dollar stores here blow!

2 Likes

LOL, you must not be in Canada. Not much can be bought here for $1. Godiva is some yummy stuff though, lucky score there.

1 Like

Ugh. Tupperware is my nightmare. I just got 5 more containers from ordering Chinese the other night and they donā€™t stack or fit right in the damned cupboard.

Mrs Foreigner has a problem :exploding_head:

I dont use their tupperware in the kitchen LOL. I am always looking for alternative uses. Hmm, that might make a nice reservoir, LOLā€¦ That could store this / that in the workshopā€¦

who uses tupperware in their kitchen from the dollar store? ROFL

Gotta laugh tooā€¦ The super sweet deals on the godiva, are right next to these clear bags of candy bars that also cost a buck. Problem its like 6 ā€œmini biteā€ snickers or something in that bag, and I know a full $4 bag of them at the supermarket would make 20 of their little clear bags of candyā€¦ Just gotta buy the good stuff :smiley:

I turn everything plastic into a baby container now too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: oh itā€™s plastic! stabs drainage holes

2 Likes

I saw ā€œsteaksā€ once in a dollar store freezer section. They were as thin as a ham slice and BLACK floating in black juices. I only looked in the freezer section to see what monstrosities would be in there but I didnā€™t expect it to be that bad!

1 Like

Anyone want a rat steak maybe some possum I would never eat any meat from there lmfao

1 Like

If you want all these newish things like lst 90 degree clips and hydrometer built in mason jar get a 3d printer. Will be way cheaper in the long run with the markup some of the sellers charge. Everytime I break mine out my 5 year old whines for more green lantern rings.

1 Like

I would barely trust some no name chips there, let alone a black rancid looking steak :nauseated_face:

When we were kids weā€™d go buy these little vases the dollar store had, drill them and make mini bongs. My lungs probably recoil at the home made bongs Iā€™ve made.