Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

One time, I broke the screen while putting the screen protector on :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s usually the way it goes. If it’s an iphone it’s very possible it’s by design.

Man you trying to wake up or go back to sleep? Your body doesn’t know what the hell is going on :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn man that sucks. Back pain is no friggin joke. A swat team flying into your back yard would look like a scene of of Vietnam with that forest you got back there!

1 Like

…and then they both get suspended.

3 Likes

Yeti got suspended too??? Damn.

I’m about to log off, before I’m next.

bloodsport-you-are-next (1)

4 Likes

Reminder, If you have not already done so, read and review. Thank you.

The site TOS
The site FAQ

Learn about:

The moderation team
The community leaders

Keep it tidy:

Off topic posts within this thread and other threads within OG are subject to removal or re-categorization. When posting, consider contributing to a forum thread with related content for discussions that may not be relevant to the topic at hand. Banter is expected though the moderation team and community leaders may re-direct the discourse to encourage keeping the subject on-topic. That may include removing off-topic posting or posts that do not follow site guidelines.

Moderation:

This community relies heavily on individual self-moderation. We also rely on feedback for issues that are occurring or likely to occur. If you encounter a problem or an issue, if there is a violation of the site TOS or the site FAQ, if there are questions on how this site in managed, reach out to the moderation team (@moderators) and they will make an assessment and assist when appropriate. Likewise, the community leaders are also willing to assist and provide guidance (@TeamOG).

Individuals may also flag both public and private offending posts for review by the moderation team.

Comments and suggestions:

If you have comments or suggestions about this site and the site features, please refer to the OG Website Feature Wish List
If you have comments or suggestions on site management, please reach out to the @moderators or to @TeamOG

Keep it civil:

Be respectful of each other, read and understand the discourse, try to avoid stepping on each others toes. Attacking, baiting, throwing insults at other community members, and attempting to create discord/drama is not acceptable behavior.

Likewise, attacking, baiting, throwing insults, ignoring guidance, interfering with moderation efforts, and creating discord/drama with the moderation team and community leaders is not considered acceptable behavior and will not be tolerated. Particularly, when done so in a persistent manner.

The moderation team will take the necessary steps to contain such behavior when it occurs.

Follow the guidance from the moderation team and community leaders.

7 Likes

what yeti said
results in a suspension ?? …

Would saying that be a good thing not a insult ?

1 Like

Pretty sure it wasn’t that post that got him suspended

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was for a good reason :expressionless:

I cracked the screen on my about halfway through paying it off. It’s payed off next month though.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

In the interest of full disclosure.

Well, for whatever reason both Yeti and Shitseeds refused to wait for Joe to get back in the saddle and provide the details of sponsoring OG.

Without sponsorship absolutely NO promotion of products, websites, services etc.

It’s too bad that they did not have the patience to wait for Joe.

So instead of building up goodwill and camaraderie within the community here, and thereby paving the way for their future sponsorship, they refused to stop with the promotional posting in the interim.

6 Likes

uhm, dude, thats a sign…

Can I ask HOW???

1 Like

Go here and it will brighten your day.

4 Likes

Suppose someone wanted to make fem autos from other fem autos using reversal. The lines in question would be somewhat stable, generations F4+. If “X” reversed females are used to pollinate “Y” recipient females (of the same line, sibling mating), what numbers do you think would be necessary to get a worthwhile F"N+1" generation of seeds?

1 Like

Ya its a bit odd, nothing from their last few days of activity would really warrant this so I am pretty confused. This shit is why I changed my mind last night when Yeti was giving seeds away to Canadians, I was going to hop in and help out the Americans with a few packs but I still feel insulted and weird about my thread and other thread getting shut down. We have just been sitting on these seeds, unsure what or when to do something with them, pretty lame.

2 Likes

Instead of putting the phone down, I tried to put the screen protector on while I was standing in my garage. Dropped it right onto the concrete :joy:

2 Likes

ANYONE in the path of the Hurricanes approaching the Southern Coast, I wish you nothing but Good Luck and safety. As best as you can, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Also, where do y’all get your silver nitrate / sodium thiosulfate? And given these permutations for a fem auto project, what sounds most interesting/useful:

Sibling mating by reversal of one of two strains, (F4 or F7 respectively) to produce F5s/F8s.

Reversing one of those strains and crossing it with the other to produce F1 hybrid seeds.

Reversing an existing F1 hybrid cross of those strains and crossing it with one of the parents to create Bx1s.

2 Likes

All of the STS ingredients are available on Amazon. Be sure which Sodium Thiosulfate you get there, they have both the Anhydrous as well as the Pentahydrate. If you go with the Pentahydrate you’ll need more in the mix

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Is there a better place for me to post the question about this project?

I’ll level with the folks here, my project in consideration is basically getting some Mephisto gear and doing one of the aforementioned things with the following theoretical crosses:

Skywalker F7 x Reversed Skywalker F7 = Skywalker F8

Mango Smile F4 x Reversed Mango Smile F4 = Mango Smile F5

(one of the two reversed) (Mango Smile F4 x Skywalker F7) = Mango Sky F1 (previously released as a freebie tester)

Reversed Mango Sky F1 x Skywalker F7 = Skywalker Bx1

Reversed Mango Sky F1 x Mango Smile F4 = Mango Smile Bx1

3 Likes