Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

I see this and think human beings are still babies on the evolutionary scale. Weā€™re just lobbing nuclear weapons into the air to watch em blow up using the excuse of knowledge to justify it ā€” like a group of teenage boys and a case of Molotov cocktails, or little kids with magnifying glasses and dry wood on a sunny day.

5 Likes

Or making hand made bows and arrows, and firing lighted arrows into your neighbours trees, setting them on fire and burning down their shed, not that I would do anything like that :wink:

Big fire works, its sad when you think all these great ideas that are created in an attempt to help mankind end up being used to destroy our selves.

2 Likes

I like to think that like fire, weā€™ll learn how to coexist with nuclear and atomic powers without wiping ourselves out.

Practically, I think our goal as a species should be creating self-sustaining ships, and launching large city-sized colonies off in every direction. Theyā€™ll likely never run into another group of humans for the rest of eternity, but itā€™s by far the best chance of survival beyond the deaths of whole galaxies.

3 Likes

I think we would stand a better chance if we could clean up our act and remain here, I dont think we could move to another planet and live as we do here, due to no defence to the bacteria and viruses living anywhere else.

There has to be an evolutionary process and presence for everything living together on an individual planet, I would have thought, so if you didnā€™t evolve there, your basically fucked lol. Although bacteria is shown to be arriving here on comets and asteroids from all over the universe, so we may be used to some of it.

2 Likes

do you guys use PK boosters? are they noticeably effective?

2 Likes

On 4/20 me and @StevieG threw together a bunch of packs we werenā€™t expecting to grow anytime soon. 420 seeds into 33 packs of 13, and handed em all out irl.
Well, through a friend of a friend I got some pictures back of some babies!

Was too excited to keep it to myself.

8 Likes

Only when everything else is dialled in and they have loads of light available. Timing is crucial too, wk4 to wk7 is good :+1:

4 Likes

Donā€™t know where else to put this, but anyway, if I may posit an idea.

In the same way that our moon, is The Moon, even tho there are other moons. In the future I believe the earth will be The Earth, among a series of different planets in a series of Earthā€™s.

3 Likes

Guess we need to step up our game if we gonna overgrow them all! :smile:

5 Likes

Care to share your recipe for LSD?

3 Likes

Oh dude thatā€™s so far beyond my understanding of chemistry. Lmfao. Fucked up my hip after elementary, tried goin back in middle school and broke my leg on a damn handicapped school bus. Lmfao. Never been to high school a day in my life.

I do know it could be grown and extracted from ergot growing on rye, but then you have that saint elmos fire to get rid of. Gangrene doesnā€™t sound like a fair trade for a day of tripping balls. Lmfao

I once heard it asked of someone qualified to answer, how to synthesize LSD. The response was something like ā€œif you fully understood the process it would be difficult, so if you donā€™t yet understand the process the task is probably insurmountable.ā€

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a crock lol I made TNT in high school chem class so it canā€™t be that dammed hard lol got offered a vial bit donā€™t know many people that trip lol

3 Likes

I never have used a neem oil only the meal has anyone ever used this particular brand? Read through the directions and it states not to use with any spreaders, stickers and such? I want to use a bit with my soap ,anyone disagree with this statement or have any idea s why?

4 Likes

The rare individual that reads instructions :smile: I would have missed that.

Donā€™t know ā€¦ Iā€™d follow their suggestions. Maybe it could cause burns or something.

As far as soaps as a surfactant, youā€™d optimally want to use non-ionic surfactants. Common dish soap are not. Even though folk have used them without trouble (dish soap), surfactants other than nonionic type can cause damage. This is a good read.

4 Likes

So whatā€™s Castile soap ?ionic or non ionic, the soap I make Iā€™d consider it as a Castile soap itā€™s only made with oil and KOH

2 Likes

The only reason I ask some other member here mentioned that there neem doesnā€™t emulsify very well in water alone or at least that what I understood.

3 Likes

Anionic.

And, some of the literature floating around notes using soap as a surfactant with Neem oil. So I donā€™t really have a good answer as to why the label says not to use a surfactant at this point. I looked at the label and I didnā€™t see anything specific other than mix often.

When I was looking around for answers, I did come upon this FYI, thoughā€¦

Here is something as well, scroll down to Emulsifying Neem Oil which makes notes of castile soap.

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible that the neem oil inhibits CO2/O exchange and a sticker might keep it from drying out and would suffocate the leaves.

3 Likes

Thanks for the links as far as this neem meal Iā€™m sure itā€™s lot lot specific and effective lot Is already recalled :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never added an emulsifier to the ā€œclarifiedā€ neem oil. It doesnā€™t work as well as cold pressed neem oil IME, but thatā€™s a horse of a different color.

2 Likes