Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

If not part of the pure genetics run I’d be glad to trade some seeds to You too run a few with my crosses and add to my Thai collection. I have 1 Royal Purple Thai Seed as well from Snowhigh that will run beside the chocolate.

Thanks @MrToast lifetime of juggling, not in my element unless I have too many balls in the air…:woozy_face::seedling::beer::metal:

Cutting up the last few lowers of PT to celebrate, still have the two main kolas in my head stash.

36 Likes

Here’s what strainly tells us about the Legendary Chocolate Thai:

And a smoke review of the Hazeman I believe.
If you read the middle it is the same strain Marwoh ( chosen to carry on the genes) only Hazeman used Mareoh’s 2.5? Meaning what? Sounds like closest genes we’re gonna find that will finish under 80-100 + days like the pure. Which is a long haul for the best of us jugglers…
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.medicaljane.com/review/chocolate-thai-strain-a-blast-from-the-past/%3Famp

As far as I can tell Hazeman Chocolate Thai that was used to make Cocoa Puffs, Chocolate Thai Marwoh 2.5. As of 2018 I can find it at F2 is the strain we will be running.

10 Likes

Before we get started why don’t all the “old heads” that have smoked the “REAL” Thaistick put a plant next to your name Because even if it’s an epic fail your getting Thai out of my breeding stash!!

And I’m not talking no canna cigars!!!:seedling::metal::beer::sunglasses:

12 Likes

The darwoh choc thai is supposed to be a pure version and that is what was used to make Cocoa Puffs and he also released it in pure form.

6 Likes

Thank you Heritage, not a lot out there on it, how many days would you expect it to go??

Here is some info from the man himself.

10 Likes

You the man…nothin better than from the horses mouth. Good stuff!!

3 Likes

Any ideas as to how to keep these plants inside your grow areas? 6 - 15 foot tall plants, your going to need a trellis! :smirk:

Sounds like a plan.

I have 9’ to my hoods will probably top once , a week before flip and try to control the first few nodes with lights. In 3 gallon pots to finish. If they are close to Landrace as Heritage says may be in for a ride, just finished an 80 day Black Pearl. On perpetual I harvest 1-6 plants a month depending on males. Run batches of stuff I think would mix together so I can brush branches for future pheno hunts. Makes it easier to let a plant run when your stash box is always full…:metal::sunglasses:. Question is going to be how many herm, and how late. I used to have a half Qt jar of Thai Stick Seeds from over the years only a few Marie in a stick. If I knew the…

6 Likes

Me you and Craigson should get together on private chat and talk about what we are breeding for??? Characteristics, stability, green/purple phenos. Shorter plant, after finisher?

4 Likes

With any of these flower times it’s guaranteed that it’s not a pure Thai. Would be nightmare fuel if it was. Lol

6 Likes

Man that sucks…gotta tell you at our advanced age, every thing feels like covid…wife ran a fever last night after canning all day but its gone now…hope everone is ok

5 Likes

Thanks @Instg8ter and collaborators for this interesting project, no chocolate flavour yet on my stash. I’m sure this will end with a superb strain. Glad I had not #13 spot cat|nullxnull :sweat_smile:, need more luck than ever in these wuflu times … stretcher|nullxnull

9 Likes

:partying_face:

5 Likes

I smoked thai stick and it was the first time i heard robin tower
An older friend came home for the summer after going to MU Columbia and had records like Greetings from Asbury Park and Bridge of Sighs…and lots of good weed

7 Likes

Thanks for this. Been looking for chocolate thai for a couple years now.

5 Likes

You came to the right place @BubbaRay all kinds of golden genetics floating around for trade and seed runs…welcome to the community and enjoy :sunglasses::metal::beer::seedling:

8 Likes

Favorite Pot song…

12 Likes

Nice post Instg8er…
A Canadian Classic!

5 Likes