Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

I love Rush. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wore out my 2112 album back in the day.

2 Likes

I’ve seen them 5 times… terrible loss of Neil Peart the greatest drummer to ever pick up the sticks. Also one of the most underrated lyricist.

8 Likes

RUSH was a mega group before there was such a thing. All that sound from three guys…and exactly like the album live.

6 Likes

Now play that Diane Sawyer song

2 Likes

Many years ago, we’d got this acid and went out to this swimming hole early in the morning and ate it. Through an oversight by the driver, the only tunes we had all day was an 8-track of Farewell to Kings. It was awesome. :grinning:

8 Likes

Greatest rock band ever in my humble opinion. And perfect song for this thread. I have seen them live a bunch and you are spot on @Instg8ter terrible loss. I wander what ever happened to max webster they opened for them on a couple different tours. Sorry for the rabbit hole. Chocolate Thai yes love it sounds great cant wait.

3 Likes

Instg8ter, I am fascinated by that mini DWC rig you have set up. Maybe a detailed description in another thread? Would love to know more about it, and what you built it from :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, I saw Rush twice in my younger years…
Between Geddy’s unique voice and Peart’s “Second to None”'drum skills…these guys were destined for Stardom!
I still remember playing YYZ over and over again wondering how hell Peart could play like that…Heck, I can hardly walk and chew gum at the same time…chuckle

4 Likes

It was a sad day with Peart’s passing.

1 Like

Hey @firehead the rig is on my Journal, made from fish tank pump & plastic candy jars just bought small DWC cups to fit and switched to clay balls as the perlite stains.

Original was built for Solo Cup challenge, so it has larger 38 oz to fit solo cup buffer in them with micro holes. Testing to get from seed to a foot tall for flower in 3 weeks.
Can fit 15 per stackable bin with 32oz jars from amazon

15 Likes

Any chance of getting on that list ? @Instg8ter

1 Like

Click the pencil on original post and sign in, you can add numbers. After run we will decide cut off based on amount produced. Hopefully should be plenty for everyone.:metal::sunglasses:

1 Like

All set @Ak49 I added you on

1 Like

Right on I have a pure Thai landrace I would like to cross that chocolate Thai with . I click on the link but didn’t know if I could add numbers, thank you

1 Like

Beat me to it I see thank man :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:.
And I’ll definitely send you some back

1 Like

@Sunvalley has some of my ibl shiva seeds
I’m not running her right now or I would send a pic she’s at my nephews :joy::joy::joy:
I’m chasing all my out seeds out but any rate Super good bud very sweet Tropical term profile I haven’t grown out her seed yet I was a gifted the clone twenty years ago from my dad.
I can’t stress the sweet candy terps hopefully sunvalley chimes in !!!

3 Likes

Awww Man, what’s it gonna take from my list to get a few cuts??? Or I’d be happy to Help run IBL pheno run.

2 Likes

I’ll hook you up some shiva seeds for sure

2 Likes

What’s the lineage on your Thai?

1 Like