Chocolate Thai Three way genetics Co-Op run it (CLOSED)

Flowering up another clone or two to cover 20 packs (3000) for both levels, if there are extra they will go for server auction. After that I will have a hundred I keep for trading. Plant 1 is a few weeks from pollination then around 5-6 for seed. Hope she don’t stall out like the others I hit early. Tony green gave me. Few pointers in the GG4 RI group grow thread.

15 Likes

Sweet ! I have a great feeling about those girls. They are gonna make a lot of babys :laughing:

Let me know in the future of you would like to do a trade. I only want a few. Maybe like 10 :laughing:

Share some pics of your girls if you can. I would love to see the process so I can learn and one day have my own seed run !

6 Likes

30 Likes

She got first dose of pollen today, segregated, I will hit her again tomorrow and put outside for the day then a shower in the evening and back into flower corner to finish…have 2 more clones all a month apart . I threw another 10 seed down in water for another batch of pollen for the back-ups…:metal::sunglasses:

25 Likes

Looks amazing so far !!! Nice and very healthy looking !

4 Likes

Two sessions of painting pollen on every little hairy pinecone a few days in 12 hours outside and a hose down with water last weekend, looks like they took, seeing some pods center bud with some receding pistils. Around 50 more days and should be able to fill the coffers…
:metal::sunglasses:

30 Likes

im wondering are pure darwoh chocolate thai seeds still available?

1 Like

Hazeman has an F4 he currently sells. Pure? Who knows. Can be found on DCSE on occasion.

4 Likes

I’ve been on the lookout for some, myself. Hazeman’s Chocolate Thai F4 is a reproduction of Drawoh’s 2.5, iirc. Hazeman’s Cocoa Puffs is Drawoh’s 2.5 x Chocolate Trip (clone only).

7 Likes

Some of Snows had Drawoh in them

7 Likes

Too late for this run, but I saw the strain and had to look.

We had a run of Chocolate Thai when I was a kid - I remember the rumors that there was opium on the buds, though I suspect it would be some type of extract oil / hash (lower production costs, and a higher ROI / gram of each plant.

Great stuff!

7 Likes

Hey brother, never too late. I am on this list, I will happily share mine with you if you like :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Seriously generous! They will probably be a ton of fun to maintain indoors - I’m in! :star_struck:

• Can’t wait to get my first set of regs in soil so I can get a seed run going. :grinning:

Something tells me that this part of the rabbit hole is DEEP.

9 Likes

Dammit why didn’t I speak up?! :slightly_frowning_face: :laughing:

1 Like

There will be plenty around. No worries man. May even be able to pick some up off sebrings site if there’s extras. :wink:

8 Likes

That’s what I’m counting on! If I crossed my fingers any harder they’d break :laughing:

5 Likes

I can vouch for this. The server fund was send about $1,500 U.S. after the Fall 2020 Co-op box was completed, packing materials were reimbursed and TONS of members got low cost seeds.

30 Likes

I sent $130 last month and another $130 will be going to Joe in another couple of weeks for last year’s seeds.

14 Likes

Is this still going? Curious as to how the smoke turned out. :chocolate_bar::eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I was really looking forward to this one. Nobody has heard from @Instg8ter. I sure hope all is well with him.

Hopefully it’ll get into the fall box. Do you have any info, @Sebring?

12 Likes