Chocolate weed

So much love in this community! I’m blessed to be a member!
I too am gonna be on a Chocolate hunt. I’ve gathered a few different strains, and always on the lookout for more cocoa terps! I’m starting my project, this spring. I want to select and breed for something that is straight chocolate. It’s been over a decade since I had Chocolate Thai (or what I was told was CT). I can’t wait grow my own!

3 Likes

test grew Chocolate Rain and that was chocolate fire :frowning:

trying these outside for chocolate

Grand Chocolate (Triple Ott Organics) x Kirkwood OG F2 (Kirkwood cut x Face off OG BX1

we will see

be safe and plant seeds

Dequilo

5 Likes

This is what this site is about well done fellas keep it going

2 Likes

How have these turned out? Would be awesome to cross your F2s with An Orange strain. .

Anyone else growing choclate strains?

1 Like

I have Hazeman’s Cocoa Puffs, Chocolate Thai F4’s (Drawoh reproductions), Chocolate Chunk by T.H. Seeds, Dark Chocolate by SoCal Seed Vault, & Chocolate Thai from Exotic Alchemy. I’ve been eyeing up some Chocolope & Chocolate Diesel to add to the lineup. I’m not planning to do a reproduction, but rather a project to breed for a stable & quality chocolate strain. All chocolate. I’m born and raised in Central PA. Hershey’s chocolate has always been a big deal, for me. I want to create something that Mr. Hershey himself would of been proud of! :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:
Edit: not started, but planning for spring.

9 Likes

@Berserker7205
Awesome sauce… Will follow your progress when its all posted.

I love chocolate oranges :tangerine: so yeah IF I ever get seeds that are chocolatey definitely making Chocolate Oranges cross. That would be sweet.

You should call your cross Hershey’s Dream or something haha.

3 Likes

Absolutely! :drooling_face:
A good chocolate would pair well with most of today’s hype strains. In the age of fruit terps, they all could benefit from a little chocolate! :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

I guess you first project will be crossing chocolate strain X chocolate strain to find a special one that REEKS of pure coco or chocolate type nose profile & hopefully that chocolate taste too.
?

4 Likes

What about Pre 98 Bubba Kush? I’ve heard that carries some cocoa flavors. Can’t speak from personal experience, but I do have some crosses with it, in seed form. :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly. I’m gonna hunt through as many chocolate strains as I can, and find the most chocolatey. Continue that until at least F4-F5 for stability. Maybe do some BXing, IXing, out crossing. Whatever it takes to get something quality that is undeniably chocolate, every time.

1 Like

No idea really. I’d assume that any coffee tasting/smelling X with chocolate strain would help develop the profile well…

I’ve discovered that paring cannabis based on taste and smell alone is alot like making Vape juice. Just because ya mixed up Blueberry, with Cake flavors doesn’t mean that’s what the end product is like lol

I use my 6yrs of making Vape juice for personal use of research and 1000 of flavors making new recipes to good use when researching cannabis strains, flavors and ect… Helps me pre determine IF something has a high probability of working towards my end goal… it may sound crazy, but it works for me atleast lol

3 Likes

@Berserker7205 personal I would attempt to use Vanilla, Coco, chocolate & coffee sented strains combined to fulfill that Hershey’s taste/smell. Same basic primary flavors for making vape juice.

So I’d first look through my list of choclate strains and pick out the ones that have any of these sent/tast profiles and start with that…

Alternatively Peanut butter strain X Chocolate would also work well, of course it might smell a little more like Nutella :+1:

I’m not trying to tell ya what to do lol Just what I would do is all. I’m sure you have your own thoughts on how to accomplish your desired goal :wink:

2 Likes

I was thinking along those lines, too. Making like a milk chocolate. I think I’ll save that for a cross, once I get that strong rich cocoa terp isolated. The possibilities are endless with a good chocolate producing strain. So many things to cross it with! :drooling_face::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Quick googleing search of the strains your listed.

Chocolate Thai = unique chocolate-coffee aroma.

Dark Chocolate by SoCal Seed Vault = smelled very sweet, almost like whip cream also has lots of chocolate Thai in it.

These 2 strains could potentially give off Vanilla/sweet/whip cream & lots of chocolate coffee aromas from the genetics background from the chocolate Thai.

These 2 combined could a easy winner…

Just be sure to use Pollen from the Dark chocolate by SoCal (Vanilla/Sweet) and inpregnate the chocolate Thai as momma for F1.

Then BX the best Vanilla/Sweet sented with Chocolate thai… I bet this would be amazing…

2 Likes

Imagine chocolate strain X Manila cream Hash plant… Creamy chocolate Hash… oooo myyyy.

4 Likes

It will only happen if people start to share more!!

2 Likes

People are really opening up!

1 Like

Here’s what I’ve collected, so far. :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:
I have some Kaya’s Koffee F6, on the way. :coffee:

9 Likes

Should be some chocolate to be found in that collection.

3 Likes

The most vanilla and caramel strain I’ve had yet is Mendo breath, but you really need to let it air out to let the more dank smells to air out a bit. Once it’s kinda “over dried”, you would swear someone had a cup of latte sitting out. The first time I got it, it was just stinky dank bud at first. but the last bud in the bag made me think that a drink was spilled into the bag!

3 Likes