Chocolate weed

What is the chocolatiest chocolate tasting strain?
Where can 1 get it?

6 Likes

chocolope dna genetics😁

6 Likes

Have u ran any?

3 Likes

@TheBubbleKing
yes is delisious but its sativa took about 12 weeks and it grow very large so u most have hight for it to grow

5 Likes

Chocolate rain from Escobar if your lucky to find it ! Grew several a few years back with lots of chocolate taste and smells 8 week finish time easy plant to grow .

15 Likes

Plenty of room here😁

3 Likes

Sounds good . That’s two on the list. Thanks

2 Likes

Going to have to try all of those. I’ve never experienced choc strains of weed. I was excited when I found chocolate wine, but choc weed…even better I expect!

4 Likes

I’ve found some interesting chocolate ish smells in real seed co lebanese landrace. but the line is so diverse, you’d never be able to isolate that trait except through an f1 with a very genetically different male.

In theory, you could use this method to isolate the traits of any chocolate smelling female.
This will give you an f1 which will likely display the terp profile of the mother as a dominant trait in some phenos. All you have to do is select away from the traits of the male line, and you will be able to isolate and breed the phenos that have the chocolate smell as a dominant trait.

6 Likes

Chocolate rain in one form or another is available on seed haven not the original Escobar work but maybe a f3 ish

Also get in touch with @santero he has some killer chocolate crosses You can also see some of his work on seed heaven

Peace
Paps

8 Likes

You could also try Humboldt chocomint og which I am growing atm🙂

3 Likes

I’d forgot about Santero’s chocolate treats frooty cheese has some chocolate to be found.

5 Likes

Can’t forget about brother San

4 Likes

For sure not forgotten my keeper sloth reminds me every time I water her.

5 Likes

ow yeah, i LOVE chocos !!!
still got a few of the chocolate diesel-lines that i can part with.
(and other stuff too …)

and since sharing is caring = just reach out, mates.
i am available to anyone interested here and in a few other places :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Check out useful seeds. He works with chocolate diesel and some other stuff. I just bought his box of chocolates from JBC. He has fems and regs. He’s on the other sites. Blessings @TheBubbleKing

10 Likes

Cool cool,Thanks!
:v:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, very interested!

3 Likes

I purchased a pack and grew some of Escobar’s Chocolate Rain in about 2010 or so. As you said, quick finishing sativas that really did have a chocolate appeal. Very nice plants.

I just recently popped the remainder, 4 seeds left, 10 years old. Trying to get through my old seed stock. To my surprise they all germed and are now healthy vegging plants. I plan to grow them to smoke, but will also be creating a decent amount of F2 seed just to re-up my own supply and have some trading material. I’ll pop back in here in 3 months if all goes well.

13 Likes

Mmmm chocolate rain hope you find the dark chocolate girl that stays on your lips for hours.
It’s been quite a few years since she has been gone from my garden. Good luck at getting a male.

8 Likes