(CLOSED) and some pebbles

I like your fade

2 Likes

I assume the color fade On the ylly, if so thank you, I was seeking the red pheno, but hey I got a truly colorful one.

I’m MORE THAN GOOD on the Ylly creation. I was hitting up @anon98660487 for some of dat Romulan/Purple Urkle Fem. Sorry for confusion. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have 5 seeds left after this trade,I can trade you 3-3 auto females,I want to keep 2 seeds spray one of the with CS,that the last of this strain,

I do have the original Romulan and purple Urkle but I mixed them together by mistake lol but the seeds were male heavy I was lucky getting the females

3 Likes

That’s a fair deal. You send me the 3 Auto/Fems, I’ll send 6 of the P.P.C.'s, that’s how I roll!!! Shoot me a PM with Personal Info, yours outbound Monday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

These are photo plants I’m looking autos from you

2 Likes

I would love a few of these. I was really impressed with it in the thread you linked earlier. I’m not sure what females I have tho. I do have some trade goods. I will pm you a list later tonight and see if we can work something out

2 Likes

Sounds great.

2 Likes

Anyone else interested in a trade? :fire:

2 Likes

I’m interested, though I don’t really have a lot of indica strains, I do have a couple. Shoot you a message?

1 Like

CLOSED TO ALL… THE SEEDS ARE OUT THERE. HOPEFULLY MORE WILL BE MADE AND PASSED AROUND.

OVERGROW the world.

Pawsfodocaws

10 Likes

I think I might be interested also lol
ooops too late lol no biggie
I posted that before i had read the rest of thread :rofl: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m going to grow 2 of these seeds if they turn out make and female
I’ll make some
Seeds
Or at
Least
Have some pollen up for grabs

1 Like

Awesome I’m waiting for three plants to flower out, still have 7 weeks. Then I’m bringing the ylly to f3. The pollen and or seeds would be appreciated , it would actually really help me out.

4 Likes

No worries I’ll hook you up

2 Likes

I just put 2 of them in some water,let’s see what happens looks like my first photo grow in over a year has started lol
I’ll grow 4 photos see how it goes,what ever happens you will get seeds or
Pollen from me

3 Likes

Good deal sounds great! Much appreciated

@Floyd
@HappyTrees23s
@khaoohs
@ChronicMcBudz
@rootfarmer
@anon98660487
@Bullskinner
@JohnnyPotseed

Update, I know some have recieved. These trades have all been sent out. Thanks everyone! And all other mail is sent sorry if I forgot to tag you.

8 Likes

loooking forward to some f3s floating about… great job paws

2 Likes

Appreciate it @Blue

1 Like