(CLOSED) and some pebbles

Thank you @Pawsfodocaws I hope you received my end !I definetly got the package you sent me :blush: these sound amazing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks again ! I would trade with you anytime.

:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

1 Like

Your awesome @HappyTrees23s , I got it. Thanks again for the trade.

1 Like

That’s a real bummer. I remember when I was new to Og and came upon your thread, and to myself I thought that it would be great to have some of those. Every once in awhile I’d see something about it. And here we go again, missing out on a chance to get a shot of growing some for myself.
#STILLONTHELOOKOUT

4 Likes

Re opened since there is a lot of interest in this strain.

6 Likes

The beans are out there let them find you.

Paws

5 Likes

Package arrived safe and sound today. Thanks for sending them out to me.

1 Like

Good deal glad they arrived safe. Hope you love that stuff, it grows Dank buds! When close to finishing there’s a heavy industrial adhesive pheno I got. It was dank af.

Stay kind

2 Likes

Sounds interesting not sure when I’ll get to these already got the next run planed and growing . Possibly the following run I’ll have space for a few . Either way they’ll get grown out just deciding when is the big question.

1 Like

Ya I get what you mean. I’m actually f3 n the rainbow ylly after my pmds are done.and then f4 f5 and so on

3 Likes

@Bullskinner @JohnnyPotseed @anon98660487 @Indoornesian @HappyTrees23s @rootfarmer @ChronicMcBudz @khaoohs could you please rate my trade if you have not, thank you it really helps out.

https://overgrow.com/t/pawsfodocaws-trade-feedback/30456

7 Likes

They haven’t arrived yet, but will soon as they do…ok?

1 Like

Definitely, appreciate it

1 Like

Got those in, thanks friend! Already went over to your trade thread.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hope more surface eventually. It sounds nice. Thanks for sharing! peace

2 Likes

I can split what I got. Let me know if you want 5. I just wanted a taste.

3 Likes

Strange that your beans haven’t made it to me on that trade we made, @HappyTrees23s. Even stranger is after I sent the tracking number from my end and it shows you got them…you won’t answer my DM if you ever sent! Yet here you are, ‘trading’ again. I hope the folks you trade with actually GET theirs, at least. Have a nice day!

edit… It’s been a month now…
So, just a heads up on this one, folks! lol

7 Likes

Hey @pawsfodocaws, I’d be interested to know if you do actually happen to get them from @HappyTrees23s. n all the trades I’ve done here, all but 2 were good. I’ve only been disappointed in those 2 trades here on OG, so I’m ok about it. lol Just curious.

2 Likes

Hope all who got these loves them as much as I do!!! They’ll love you back I’m told :wink:

Trees fall like dominoes
Pawsfodocaws

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.