Club Quadrants - Black Lime Bubba - Thread

I’ve got to many chairs and don’t know which one to sit in. You guys got me playing musical chairs with myself!

2 Likes

I have got to see this!

1 Like

Time to move in the couches??

2 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

Very :sunglasses: cool and exciting! Good for you @CADMAN now get to poppin’ some beanage!

3 Likes

Soon as my current grow is done @BigMike55

4 Likes

Just kidding, my friend. You are the first person I know who has officially named a strain. That’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

Love that name Cadman!

1 Like

I too have to give you props on the name. Coffin Candy works so good. Can’t wait to see what you named bro!

1 Like

That is definitely one of those… “Why didn’t I think of that!” names :sunglasses: :+1:

Nailed that Mr. C!

well done. :partying_face:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Seeing this thread pop up again reminded me I have some Black Lime Bubba in the attic curing. So I grabbed a small nug and… umm… I forgot where I was going with this… lol… what a head rush.

6 Likes

if you like that just wait till your older

2 Likes

Haha… I’m 70, and I can even hide my own Easter eggs haha…

4 Likes

Just don’t forget where you put your stash at :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds like an awesome strain, cant wait to follow along.

3 Likes

Did you ever run the Key Lime Kush? I’m interested also, but curious the yield and how she grows.

2 Likes

No, haven’t run it yet. I’ll be sure to post some stuff when I do. Right now hoping for some time in the next year to get them down. Realistically probably the winter or next spring.

3 Likes

Just realized that might not be in production any more either. When I’m going to run it I’ll check and see, if it’s not still in production I’ll do a seed run. It was a bubba reversal so it would all be fems.

4 Likes

Still listed on GLG. It’s on my wishlist.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/key-lime-kush/

3 Likes