(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

I’ll share with you mate :snake: @Indoornesian

3 Likes

YEssssssssssss…

6 Likes

If it comes down to that, I’d certainly appreciate it bruv! Maybe, I hope I can turn you on to something you don’t have but can use !

3 Likes

Is this a “front-pants” joke? :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

Have you been? I have vivid memories of that crazy square! Especially at night! I spent about a week in Marrakesh back in the mid 90s. :grin::v:

10 Likes

Yeah bro I actually lived and worked in the Moroccan hash fields in the rif mountains for a season. Crazy times, never again haha…

13 Likes

Nice @FattyRoots !That must have been an experience! Beautiful country, up there. I rented a car in Rabat and then drove around through the Rift. Ended up at the highest drivable pass in the Rifts, on a little, shitty, not well used road. There was a saucer shaped hotel or restaurant at the top, if that rings a bell. Then down the craziest set of switchbacks, with huge drops and no guardrails ending up in Ouarzazate for a night.
We also stayed in that hotel under the cliffs in the Todra, then down to the sand. All the touristy stuff. Was a good 3 week stint, Lots of great hash! Lots of sketchy times too!

9 Likes

Man you guys have lived a life, makes me feel pretty fuckin basic over here. Beautiful plants @Budderton cheers buddy

5 Likes

How does one even get hired to work in the hash fields?

5 Likes

Experience is definitely the word, it’s like being 500 years back in time in all senses. Your trip sounded killer bro, the roads there are so sketch and so are the drivers so to be honest I don’t remember many land marks in the mountains… too busy scared out of my brain hoping we don’t drive off a cliff haha, the souring hash high didn’t always help that situation either ha!

Never met you in the flesh mate but I can tell you are far from basic legs

Either through connections in the Spanish cannabis club scene or criminal circles in Europe, in my case it was both. It was an experience I personally wouldn’t recommend unless maybe if you are in your early 20’s without a care in the world but for me it was pretty hectic and one of the hardest periods in my life. It’s another world out there…

12 Likes

I don’t have either so I’m out :joy:

4 Likes

That sums up my time in Morocco quite accurately! :rofl: Never made it to Marrakesh though. I arrived via ferry from Spain, made my way down the Atlantic side from Tangiers to Asilah, then Rabat. At that point we turned back north and east toward the Rif mountains and Chefchouen. Crazy times! This was in 1989 before cell phones and internet…

8 Likes

No lie, the pics got my Barbados threadsnake doin the wiggle :rofl:
giphy

5 Likes

You better settle that one eyed purple headed serpent down there broo :joy::joy:

4 Likes

th-3134903202

6 Likes

Maybe too far, sorry :woozy_face::laughing:

4 Likes

No, all good @Natea ! It’s funny! :joy::+1:

3 Likes

Haha good. Side note, I just found my next Halloween costume

4 Likes

Pardon me if I’m asking too much, what would you say is the best method to germinate 10000+ seeds?
My guess would be these seed tray we normally use for tomatoes, …

images (24)

3 Likes

Prolly direct sow into root riot plugs or something. Pre soaking and sowing that number of seeds would be a pain

4 Likes