(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

Check out the natural structure on this female from the nine deadly Cobra…

I like this type, when the sides are trying to be as tall as the top. I hope I’m able to find a few spots to take clones off it before I put it to flower.:grin::joy:

65 Likes

Whoa, dig that candelabra shape

10 Likes

A hydra of hydro! A Cerberus of cannibus! Can’t wait to see how this thread turns out

7 Likes

Beautiful story, sentiment and plant. Carry on.

3 Likes

This boy is a Legend in his Own Mind.
Most folks clean up pretty good,. In Slick1’s case… Ya can’t turn a turd into a diamond. 'Nuff said.

5 Likes

Hey all you OGers out there. I’ve got some beans up for auction in a fund raiser to help outstanding member santeros wife. It’s running now here…

If you’ve been here for a spell than you’ve probably witnessed the kindness and generosity of this man. Any help is greatly appreciated.:pray:
Positive vibrations towards Sans and his wife.:peace_symbol:

27 Likes

Wow that was a nice connection . Good luck !

3 Likes

Boom! :boom:
:snake: :lips:

:chair: :popcorn: :eyes: :eye:

:robot:

5 Likes

Am I to pretend to be unaware of my awesomeness in the name of humbleness?

I trust that you’ve done the research to know about everything that is and is not possible with a turd though :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I sure missed the @BigMike55 & @Slick1 show while I was in co-op jail. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

I hope no one takes our jabs as serious.
Ever since I think the first day I met Slick1, we have been busting each other’s balls, as they say. It’s all in fun.

12 Likes

Happy Halloween!
I had a good look and discovered we’ve got 5 females and 4 males.
Here’s one of the males…

Gonna veg for 2-3 weeks then flip to flower. I plan to use all the males and females that show sexual dependability in order to get maximum genetic diversity into this seed increase.
Stay safe tonight!:japanese_ogre::smiling_imp:

64 Likes

Dude that’s some killer seed pack art! Congrats on the ratios too, that oughta be enough to get a good group for seed making

5 Likes

18 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too.:wink:

6 Likes

Holy fucking nightmares

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

Another cool lockup idea would be the cobra commander logo with the word lips underneath shaped like a bottom lip. I should get to sketching…

5 Likes

Right on Legs! There’s so many cool “Cobras” to choose from, feel free to go nuts.:+1: That wasn’t a packaging idea though, I was just playing .:grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

A big set of juicy lips on serpentor

8 Likes